Having designed some epic luxury sites for clients as varied as M.I.N.N.E. Apparel, Artful Living Magazine and Mall of America – I’ve sorted through 100’s of luxury website color palettes. Some of them more unique than the rest – but I’ve found that I really love color palettes that can apply to the luxury market.
Every year for the past 4 years, I’ve also done a ‘color trends forecast‘ – and I’ve identified what the big fashion designers are doing, as well as what paint companies are forecasting.
Here are few predictions for color trends in 2021 based on fashion designers and paint companies:
Why did we provide this resource? We serve contractors and home service companies with marketing + web design! Check out our blog posts about Plumbing Leads, Electrician Leads, Roofing Leads, HVAC Leads, Construction Leads, Remodeling Leads and our Plumbing SEO, Electrician SEO, Roofing SEO, Contractor SEO, Remodeling SEO, and HVAC SEO services!
What colors are going to sell more product?
You may think it’s the brightest colors and the flashiest choices.
You may guess that you should go full ‘black and white’ or grayscale.
Rather – we’ve identified 11 color palettes, that may not be the flashiest options – or full grayscale either – just tastefully implemented, and artfully curated. Enjoy!
1. Le Labo – Earthtones and Succulents
2. Zach Klein – Navy, Leather, Coral and Eggshell
3. Soho Hotel – Soft Colors and Light Gold
4. Anakin – Mint, Beige, Grey Blue and Deep Grey
5. App Design – Blue, Teal, White
6. Starbucks – White, Green, and Brown
7. Yellowstone – Earth tones and Landscape
8. VR App Concept – Red, Yellow and White
9. Furniture Store Mockup – Softened Deep Green, Yellow, and White
10. RadCo – Yellow, Black and White
11. Learning Guitar Mockup – Purple, Yellow, Green
12. Luxury Home Website – Black & White
13. Angled Sustainable Home Remodeler – White, Orange, Green
14. Home Restoration Website – Soft Like Fresh Laundry Blue White & Grey
14. High End Food Packaging Company – Black & Orange
15. Luxury Home Builder – White & Navy Blue
Many of these sites don’t necessarily fit under the ‘luxury website’ genre – but their color palettes’ definitely could be used effectively as ‘luxury website color schemes.’
I look forward to adding more to this list as appropriate – feel free to drop a link in the comments with a luxury website color scheme you love – I’ll add it to the list!