Ready to invest in your growth?
Hook is a Google-specialized team that strives to take a business owner’s mentality. Want to save time and get more and better leads? Get started now.
Save $2,000 on your custom WordPress website by paying in full = $19,000
- $20K Total - Split into 12 Months
- Built on WordPress
- Easy to edit
- Completely custom design to fit you like a glove
- SEO friendly (key technical SEO items done as part of build)
- We think about SEO in design
- 2-3 Revisions in Design
- 3-Step Quality Assurance
- Clear help on content for key pages
- Kickoff + Homeowner story workshop to attract more ideal customers
- Keyword Research
- Competitive Analysis
- Technical SEO Edits
- Content Strategy
- Local Directory Links, Press Release Links & Contextual Links
- 10 Pieces of Content a Month
- Can be used for blogs or landing pages
- Live dashboard with year over year traffic and conversions, next steps and completed items from past month.
- Monthly Reporting
$2,500 if over 5K ad spend, $3,000 if over 10K ad spend, 20% of ad spend over 20K
- PPC Keyword Research
- Ad Writing
- Account Structure
- Monthly Reporting
- PPC Protect Included - Decrease Bot + Competitor Clicks
- Landing Pages on Unbounce - Included
- CallRail - Call Tracking Included
GET MORE + BETTER RESULTS BY USING ALL 3 OF OUR SERVICES TOGETHER
Our Google specialized team is ready to serve you and your roofing/contracting business. Customers get more + compounding results by attacking the marketing problem from 3 angles at once:
- Custom Website Design – to make sure more ideal customers actually call or send a message on your website.
- Consistent Search Engine Optimization – to increase the organic search engine traffic over time with landing pages, blogs, and other activities on your site that drive leads long-term, and increase trust with ideal customers.
- Tight Paid Google Ad Management – to round out the lead generation efforts, get quicker results and have more control around turning up the heat.
A couple things to note here: websites that are more complex can be more expensive – up to 50k. Our PPC management fee goes up as you spend more on ads, and there’s more to manage. Yes! We’re more expensive than many companies. Read the FAQ’s below the pricing for more information on why we may be more expensive than many companies.
Why Hook is More Expensive Than Some:
Why are Hook Agency's websites more expensive / what's different about your websites?
Our big difference in our websites is that we know keys to SEO and it’s about structure + having the right content in places. We also know what makes an effective contractor websites with years of analytics and 50+ contractors.
- Our websites are completely custom. (many companies use cheap + generic templates.)
- You own your website 100% (many companies don’t operate that way surprisingly.)
- We do a 3-Step Quality assurance process on every site.
- We train you how to use your site.
- We have context on the construction + home service industry and it helps us ask the right questions in the discovery kickoff.
Our websites use the ‘Winning website formula’ – built off of years of A/B testing, ‘user testing’ and monitoring analytics to push up increases in leads on contractors websites:
Not to mention – they’re very good looking!
What do people like about Hook Agency's SEO?
People like our transparency w/ clear documentation of deliverables every month (content written, links acquired, technical changes made,) and that we are consistently aggressive.
We also have a monthly reporting dashboard – to give you full transparency over key metrics, and report on them in a monthly video call.
Why is Hook better at Paid Ad management than many companies?
We keep budgets tight, we have a copywriter on ads and we focus on eliminating waste and reporting on leads!
For SEO + PPC we look at leads with you, as they start to increase and focus on pushing where your best leads are coming from.
We also include several tools as part of our PPC service:
- CallRail (also included with SEO) – track where phone calls are coming from.
- PPC Protect – stops unwanted competitor clicks and bot clicks.
- Unbounce – Roll out high-converting landing pages quickly.
Complete transparency on which ads are converting, what’s being spent (you own your account, and your credit card is connected to the spend.)