Do you want to bring in more leads this month? In this new digital age, it’s crucial that every company has a website that is representative of their business. Does the quality of your web presence represent the quality of your services?
“Designed a new website that captures the spirit of our company AND gets results. The whole process — from initial meeting to launch — was seamless.”
“We considered several web-design firms before selecting Hook Agency to redesign a large portion of our company site, and we’re incredibly happy with the results. Not only was the team able to create exactly what we wanted, they’ve come up with some great compromises between keeping our brand voice and SEO writing, providing solutions that I’m confident no other firm would be able to dream up. It’s been a very collaborative process and we’re seeing great outcomes.”
SEO is split into two parts; on-page and off-page. On-page SEO is the technical structure of your web pages, and off-page SEO includes signals like the number of links to a page. We do everything that we can to improve both.
Your on-page SEO is influenced by factors like the structure of your website, the speed of the site, the quality of your content and how your keywords are used in that content. Our first step will be to audit your entire website and decide what improvements can be made.
With off-page SEO we prefer to perform legitimate white hat marketing techniques instead of just link building because this is more sustainable and safer for our clients.
These marketing techniques are designed to get your website featured around the internet using articles that will link back to the pages that you want to rank. These links signal to Google that your page is popular and credible, encouraging them to rank it higher in the results pages. Our services often double our client's website traffic and leads – we can share with you our exact methods, send us a message now!
1. Do local directory listings - and make sure you have a consistent name, address and phone number on every single one.
2. Write meta-titles and descriptions for all of your top money-making service pages, and for that matter – make sure they each have their own page.
3. Create videos to explain each of your services, ideally on-location. The 'time on site' increase that videos bring, actually helps your site rank higher.
4. Get links back to your site with methods like "guest posting", which just means writing for other websites and linking back. (we do this for our Roofing SEO clients.)
5. Write 700+ words on each of your main service pages.
6. Get at least 3 giant guides out on the site, and write blogs regularly (we also do this for our clients.)
Blogging is insanely powerful for roofers – to get higher on Google and be seen on social media. But if…
Unfortunately, many SEO companies don’t know how to get serious results for roofing companies. It’s a competitive market – particularly…
With all the hard work and stress that goes into roofing, odds are that you’re looking for a good laugh…
You need a partner that is aggressive + focused on providing value. Learn More
We get it. Your marketing needs to earn real money and profit. Learn More