To be a great digital marketer – you need to acknowledge the sheer dominance that Google enjoys currently, and will likely continue to
- Google has 181.69 billion in revenue, for scale – Facebook has 85.98 Billion in Revenue.
2. Google has been visited 62.19 billion times this year
3. Google processes over 3.5 billion searches per day.
4. 63 percent of Google’s US organic search traffic originated from mobile devices.
5. Here are the top 100 Google Searches in 2021.
6. These were the top 4 Google searches in the US in 2021:
|#||Keyword||No of Searches|
7. Studies show that the estimated number of web pages in the Google index is around 30 to 50 billion. However, the internet as a whole is home to trillions of different pages.
8. Also, there are more than 2.4 million searches happen through the search engine every minute.
9. To give you the best search results Google crawls hundreds of billions of webpages before showing and indexing them.
10. 76% of all global searches take place on Google.
11. Google Search Index contains more than 100,000,000 GB.
12. 16 – 20% of all annual Google search results are new.
13. Shortly after it was founded in 1998, Google processed only 10,000 internet searches per day.
14. Only a year later, that number rose to 3.5 million search queries per day.
15. As the leading domain, Google counts 74.14 billion visits, next is YouTube with 27.365 billion visits, Facebook has 21.35 billion visits, Baidu has 6.38 billion visits, & Twitter has 4.54 billion visits.
16. 23.98% of searches on Google are at least two words long.
17. Google processes between 16% and 20% entirely new searches every year.
18. Google’s products and services have more than 1 billion users worldwide, and the number keeps increasing. – According to First Site Guide
19.Google stats show that voice search (with 20%) and Google images search (with 22.6%) are on the rise.
20. Another interesting fact is that an average search session on Google doesn’t last longer than 1 minute.
21. Searches on Google have been going up for years – up to 2.36 Trillion searches in 2019.