Have this post read to you in a natural voice, so you can do other things:
Since we serve plumbers with web design and helping them get higher on Google and get more leads – we thought we’d also help curate some hilarious plumbing memes, comics and jokes for plumbers to mix it up with some entertaining content!
- Most of our blogs are not as funny as this one, so enjoy
- If you do want to check out any of our other posts – we share all of our secrets on how to get more leads flowing on autopilot.
- If you have any other funny plumbing memes – share them in the comments below!
- If you need more plumbing leads – we create gorgeous plumbing websites and offer plumbing SEO services to help plumbers get higher on Google.
The Best Plumbing Memes We Found:
Some funny plumbing comics we found:
The 7 Best Plumbing jokes we came across:
- A prestigious neurosurgeon calls a plumber to tend to his leaky faucet. The problem requires an easy fix and the entire job takes less than two minutes. Before leaving, the plumber says, “That will be $200.”
The surgeon replies, “I am a surgeon and even I do not charge $100 a minute.”
The plumber says, “Yeah, I didn’t either when I was a surgeon. Why do you think I switched?”
- Perhaps Alfred Hitchcock said it best when he claimed, “Television is like the invention of indoor plumbing. It didn’t change people’s habits. It just kept them inside the house.”
- Woody Allen once quipped, “Not only is there no God, but try finding a plumber on Sunday.”
- It is not only at the poker table that a flush beats a full house.
- Joyce Hart once said that a plumber is the only profession where you get to take a leak and fix it at the same time.
- “Did you hear that someone broke into our local police station and stole the toilet?
Right now the cops have nothing to go on…..”
- I was an apprentice plumber, working for my dad, putting in cast iron sewers at a very rapid pace. One day, I went to my father, the boss, and complained. “Hell, this is nothing,” he said, “when I was your age, my father used to let us lay the first length of pipe, turn the water on, and we’d have to lay pipe to keep ahead of it!!”
Have any other plumbing Memes?
Have any other plumbing jokes, cartoons, or memes? We’d love to add them to the list – leave them in the comments, and we’ll credit you and even link back to your website if you want (Links are one huge component of getting higher on Google, – the other biggest one is CONTENT!) Let us know if we can help you get more leads 🙂
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads: