Well – here it is. The list I’ve often wanted but didn’t have. A giant list of Minneapolis web designers.
I’ve split them up into groups of Small Team, Freelance/Individual, Medium Digital Agencies that handle web design, and larger agencies. I hope this list is useful to you – I know it will be to me just to reference later on. If you are on this list and want me to change your ‘key differentiating feature’/description, or if you are a Minneapolis /Twin Cities Web Designer and want to be added to this list – email me at email@example.com.
Small Team Minneapolis Web Designers (2-10 Employees)
2. Wooly Mammoth Web Design – Husband wife team, affordable
3. Wizzy Wig – Creative, quick quote, quick to get started
6. Internet Exposure – Tech obsessed Digital Partner.
7. Jettison Agency – Clean Design – Squarespace agency.
10. Kaj Design – Web Design & App Development
11. ProWeb 365 – Web Design and IT Support
12. Spark Logix – Digital Marketing and WordPress
13. Thermo Dynamo – 14 years of experience and hundreds of completed projects.
14. FirstScribe – Maximum R.O.I. Focused
15. Mind*Spark Creative –
Mind*Spark Creative is a strategic partner to help grow your business in unexpected ways. Whether you are just starting a business, or need to completely rebrand your business, Mind*Spark Creative is prepared to help in more ways than one. We are designers. We are strategic marketers.
16. Oxsome Web Services – With Oxsome, you don’t pay a large up front fee. You pay a modest monthly fee and we handle everything for you.
18. FeedbackWrench Web Design, SEO and Marketing – FeedbackWrench is all about uncovering your blindspots in order to become a better leader.
19. Fine Line Web Design – Fine Line Web Design, LLC creates websites with custom graphics for their customers. Custom graphics lets you stand out from all the cookie cutter websites on the Internet. Although websites are the main focus, we offer custom graphics for print as well.
20. Quantum Point Strategies – Systematic Marketing for Small Business. Marketing Solutions designed to bring out the best in your business.
21. Marketing Systems By Design – Grow your cleaning business by leveraging our 30 years of marketing experience in the janitorial and cleaning industry.
24. DigitalParc – DigitalParc, headquartered in Minneapolis, is a web design firm that focuses on providing its clients with affordable and accessible services.
25. One Wheel Marketing – One Wheel Marketing is a website design firm that doubles as a consulting group for startups.
26. Small Business Mavericks – Small Business Mavericks is a website design and digital marketing firm in Wayzata that specializes in working with small business clients.
27. ThinkSEM Consulting, LLC – ThinkSEM Consulting, LLC, headquartered in Roseville, is a small web design and development firm, specializing in search engine optimization and pay-per-click marketing.
28. Room 34 Creative Services – Room 34 is a small Minneapolis web development studio that has been creating engaging online experiences since 1996.
29. Melodic Art Website Design Minneapolis – Melodic Art is a full service digital and graphic design studio catering primarily to the entertainment industry. In addition, we also serve a wide range of independent and corporate clients.
32. e10 – A strategic brand marketing company. We deliver #intelligentengagement.
33. Nativ3 – Nativ3 was formed by digitally indigenous people, well-equipped to help businesses navigate their land. We are a Minneapolis Digital Marketing firm.
34. TheSiteEdge SEO – TheSiteEdge is a web design and SEO company that places a high value on producing results and providing exceptional customer service.
35. Sheepish Design – Your website represents your church online. It reflects the beauty of your buildings; the passion of your members; and the traditions of your church.
36. Space2Burn New Media – Done with DIY? We built ignitr to answer the calls of small businesses around the globe.
37. One Town Creative – We create beautifully designed websites and strategically crafted visual identities to share our client’s story.
38. Support Unlimited, Inc. – Support Unlimited, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is more than a website development company—we’re your internet support specialists.
39. Anami Designs – Anami Designs with the idea of creating high quality websites for small to medium-sized businesses.
40. Grand Web Designers – We have many years experience as both WordPress and HTML front-end developer, creating responsive websites of a high quality.
41. Jalen Enterprises – Design a website for your new business.
42. Nissi Design Group – At Nissi Design we specialize in small business sites.
43. Comfy Chair Consulting Inc. – We build smarter websites and mobile applications. Being smarter means we value people over profits, creativity over convention.
44. InterActive Circle – InterActive Circle is a digital marketing and lead-generation agency located in Minneapolis and Dallas that specializes in growing companies through SEO, SEM/PPC and web design.
45. Borealis Enterprises Inc – Borealis Enterprises was initially founded in 1999 and formally incorporated under the State Statutes of Minnesota in 2001.
46. Minnesota Creative – Minnesota Creative is an MN BASED full service website design and Development Company. We strive to your online presence successful by having responsive on-trend web designs, SEO, and exceptional customer service.
47. Affordable Web Design – Affordable Web Design is a full service website business with offices in California, Minnesota, and Ohio and has been in business since 2003. Affordable Web Design is a division of Hammerweb Holdings, LLC.
48. Kindem Design – Working on your project is a higher priority than my own website.
49. MJ Kretsinger – MJ Kretsinger is a premium, full service digital agency that specializes in delivering strategic, robust, and aesthetically pleasing responsive websites and web applications for mid-size and fortune 1,000 companies.
50. Terry Barth Design – I’m all about doing things smarter and simpler. Website development is no different. I gravitate towards tools and automation that streamline website development, maintenance and updates. These days, content management systems are crucial to managing a modern, effective website. Every site I build features a powerful, yet easy to use, content management system.
51. CatsAway Graphic Design, Inc – An experienced, multi-disciplined designer who brings creativity, productivity and collaboration to you, your team and your projects.
52. Site Revamp – Site Revamp, based in Minneapolis, is a top national search engine optimization company. Since the beginning of the internet, we have helped our clients build more competitive businesses.
53. Peach Creative Co. – Organizations grow and change direction. As you transform, you need a brand that reflects who you are and where you’re going – not a time capsule of the early days! Peach Creative Co. is a small creative studio with a big passion for rebuilding brands with clean, modern design.
54. Thin Gorilla – Thin Gorilla puts your business goals before anything else. With a combination of working smarter, listening better and planning ahead, you and I will take your project to the next level.
55. Woulds Design – Woulds Design is full service design studio located in NE Minneapolis. It’s run by creative director Aaron Woods with the help of a collaborative network of professionals.
56. Be That Design LLC – We work to earn your trust and to exceed your expectations for each and every project. Our egos never burn the midnight oil, but our eyes will light up when we’ve hit the mark for your branded communications.
57. Design Office of Kevin Dane O’Callaghan – My career as an art director/designer spans projects from small start-ups to multi-national brands. I have experience in broadcast, print and digital, and have worked with multi-national agencies and client brands.
58. Cohlab Digital Marketing – Co-founders Cliff and Heather Robbins were frustrated as they saw a family member’s business struggle with website costs and communication with hosting providers while also muddling through digital marketing strategies.
59. Malley Design – Design is the marriage of art and purpose. The audience, medium and scope of the project may vary, but the fact remains that design exists to communicate purpose to a target market through quality creative.
60. Twin Cities Search Engine Marketing – On the internet today, effective web development and design cannot exist independently of SEO knowledge. We focus on a range of issues integral not only to increased traffic flow and better usability, but also to your website’s Dynamic Branding Strategy and purpose—this holistic approach results in conversion.
61. Byte Technology – At Byte Technology, we speak the language of nonprofits. Each and every member of our team has a passion for charitable support and community activism.
62. SocialNicole Social Media Marketing Agency – SocialNicole was founded by me Nicole Harrison – but it’s cool if you just call me SocialNicole everyone else does.
63. Mediapolis LLC – t Mediapolis we believe that every company has a story to tell. That’s why we help companies tell their stories through video production, photography and website design.
64. Curb Crowser – Curb Crowser is a Minneapolis-based independently owned business, brand and design agency. For over 23 years, we’ve partnered alongside leaders and their teams to build meaningful brands that succeed at market.
65. First Web Group – A website is the most crucial platform you need to help sell your idea or product, especially one that is mobile friendly. Let us to help you with that!
66. 5 by 5 Design – We believe it’s possible to change the world by posing the right questions, discovering unexpected answers, and following the path that emerges.
67. Constant Rank, LLC – Constant Rank is a Minneapolis search engine optimization (SEO) and Internet marketing company providing integrated internet marketing solutions for small to large sized businesses from Minneapolis to Milwaukee.
68. Thomas Unise – I design, test and optimize data-driven digital marketing strategies that can grow your business consistently and predictably.
69. Net Anchor IT Svc – Net Anchor, Inc. is an IT Services Company that is focused on providing Small to Medium size Organizations the IT Solutions that they require to make business operations efficient, reliable, and with minimized down-time while lowering cost. We deliver ”Big IT for Less”.
71. Birdhouse Websites & Designs – At Birdhouse Websites & Designs, it’s our goal to take the pain out of planning, designing, building, and deploying your next website.
72. Hatchplan.io – At Hatchplan, we design and develop deeply engaging yet simple conversational experiences. Our work defines who we are. We don’t take short cuts and we aim to bring a smile to everyone who uses our product.
73. Design Tech Consulting Inc – Established in 1996, Design Tech offers many years of design, marketing and programming experience in collaborating with business owners and non-profit associations who outsource their programming and Web services including email marketing.
74. Bufflehead Web Design – Bufflehead Internet Technology is a full-service web site design and development studio located in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
75. Mighty Media – This is true whether we are producing stunning covers for our university press clients, dynamic designs and content for school library publishers, or charming and timely picture books for our own trade publishing entity, Mighty Media Press.
76. Incarnet Design Inc. – Making your website mobile ready isn’t for the faint of heart. INCARNET works to keep your site relevant in a functional and contextual way.
77. Webitality – Webitality is a Minneapolis-based web site design and hosting company. Our services including graphic design, programming in WordPress and ColdFusion and website upkeep.
78. Griffins Designs – Minnesota-based Front-end Web Developer
79. Nighthawk Marketing – Minneapolis Web Design Company and Digital Marketing Agency in Minnesota
80. Sweor, LLC – We believe a website is a living, breathing, ever-evolving tool for business.
81. Bicycle Theory, Inc. – Bicycle Theory builds great websites. Design, development, integration, and improvements. The goal is to make your website provide you smooth-rolling freedom, like riding a bicycle.
82. Us Creative Works – Interactive design for the common good.
83. Wilderness Web Designs – Wilderness Web Designs is a full service website design company based out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. We operate our business primarily online, but for clients seeking a one on one interaction we will often meet up in the Twin Cities area.
84. Caprio Group Inc – The Caprio Group is dedicated to ‘chaos management and dream building’™. We believe that the mission and dream of your organization are important, and should be the focus of your efforts. Let us build the infrastructure you need to realize your vision and ‘set your dream in motion™.’
85. Big Red Dog Solutions – Our mission is to build long lasting relationships with clients through outstanding work that is delivered with value. Our experience ranges from completely customized web development solutions, online marketing, search engine optimization(SEO), and much more.
86. Rossi Websites – Specializing in small businesses, start-ups and other organizations.
87. Dragonfly Designs Web – Dragonfly Designs Web will create an affordable opportunity for your business, service organization or neighborhood group to get their message published on the Internet!
Freelance Minneapolis Web Designers (Single Individual)
1. John Bracket – WordPress web designer
2. Noteworthy Web Design – Solid, SEO-friendly websites from Tony Notermann
3. Amanda Johnson – Part Designer, Part Developer
4. Jesse Sutherland – One of the best Freelance Web Designers in Minneapolis, Solid Developer
5. Pepperwild – Sarah Haley (Girard)’s work is fun and down to earth.
6. Keller John – Has been serving the Minneapolis community for many years.
7. Ryan Kirtz – Works as a freelancer on the side of web design agency, so has worked for large clients.
8. John K Vang – Developer who has worked for Rocket 55 and Fasthorse, and has a solid design sense.
9. Josh Mayorga – Developer, design, SEO and Hosting.
10. Dan Moriarty – Has been around for a long time.
11. Hayford Oleary – Low-cost, specializing in WordPress and Drupal
12. Allie Marie Design – White space, modern color, print and web.
13. Dustin Marson – Print designer turned web designer.
14. Minneapolis Website Designers – We build websites that help businesses grow and thrive.
15. VIP Web Design Minneapolis – My VIP Web Design approaches Web Design in a very unique way.
17. Lytton Web Design – I operate a web design business in Minneapolis, Minnesota specializing in websites for small businesses and organizations.
18. Stylefish – Stylefish began twelve years ago as a one-man organization operating out of a tiny Maine apartment, and has since evolved to… two people. Working out of a slightly larger South Minneapolis house.
19. The Mighty Mo! Design Co. – We partner with agencies and freelancers to build websites that get results.
Medium Digital Agencies who specialize in Minneapolis Web Design (11-100 Employees)
1. Clockwork – Everything including enterprise clients.
2. Fellow – Branding focused, delightfully hipster.
4. WindMill Design – Everything from print to websites
5. Mankato Web Design – Lots of law office clients, and a solid team.
6. Rocket 55 – Full service digital marketing.
7. Olive & Company – Brand focused high end design.
8. Fast Horse – Integrated Creative Agency
9. Stone Arch Creative – Health and Medical Marketing
10. Little & Co – High-end branding focused.
11. Nina Hale – Results focused, drives traffic and conversion.
12. Ackmann & Dickenson – Web Development and Applications
13. Snap Agency – Social, PPC, SEO and Web Design
14. Creative Arc – Interactive Design and Development Studio
15. Thrive Internet Marketing Agency – Thrive is a digital marketing agency in Minneapolis
16. Triton Commerce – Triton Commerce is a full service, inbound marketing company, providing web design, digital marketing, and social media services.
17. 405 Media Group – At 405 Media Group we understand web marketing.
18. Tragens System LLC – Tragens is dedicated to providing enterprises and individuals an array of services and solutions, ranging from mobile application development to website development, from managed IT services to digital marketing solutions.
19. Sprocketwire – Sprocketwire started in 2000 primarily designing web sites, Flash animations and interactive CD-ROMs.
20. August Ash – We design, build, market, and support websites to help organizations grow.
21. BizzyWeb – BizzyWeb is a Champlin-based social media marketing and web design company.
22. Brandography – Brandography, in Minneapolis, is a web development and marketing firm that helps companies in and around the Twin Cities Metro area.
22. Downtown Website Design & SEO Solutions – Downtown Website Design & SEO Solutions is a web design business located in Anoka, with clients throughout the Twin Cities Metro area and beyond.
23. Media Junction – Media Junction is a Saint Paul web design firm serving companies in and around the Twin Cities.
24. Dks Systems – Our team is comprised of designers, developers, project managers, SEO specialists, and a very dependable coffee machine.
25. Origin Eight – Origin Eight is a Minneapolis-based web design firm with additional offices in the NYC Metro, helping its clients with content strategy, SEO, and marketing, and creating online experiences that are intuitive and responsive.
26. Webbizideas – Businesses want their products promoted – Influencers want to talk about the next big thing – Tomoson is the solution.
28. Cameron Payne –
Understanding your business is our business. And with a wide range of design, marketing and advertising solutions, we make sure consumers do too.
29. ArcStone – ArcStone is a full-service digital agency.
30. AWS Media Company, LLC – AWS Media Co. is a full service web development and design agency located in the Loring Park neighborhood of Minneapolis.
31. The Modern Firm, LLC – The Modern Firm is a website design and online marketing company that works specifically with small law firms.
32. MG Web Partners – MG Web Partners is a web design and development company based in Minneapolis, MN.
33. Aware Web Solutions Inc – Aware is a full service digital agency and system integration partner. Through our strong partnerships, Aware taps the power of the best-in-breed technology platforms to strengthen brands, enable marketing strategies and build technology for engaging digital experiences.
34. Artropolis, Inc. – We’ve Been Providing Website Solutions Since 1994. As we’re sure you’ve discovered—there are web designers and web programmers… and then there are the true E-Commerce & Online Marketing Specialists like Artropolis.
35. PromoTech Marketing Inc. – We service the Minneapolis / St Paul Twin Cities Metro area.
36. Radiate – Radiate is a Minneapolis SEO (search engine optimization) and internet marketing agency based in the southwest Twin Cities metro area.
37. MVP Marketing + Design – From our base in Minneapolis, MN, our website design and creative agency has been helping clients and flagship brands throughout North America connect with B2B and B2C customers for over 30 years.
38. Clear Interactive – Website designer in Minneapolis
39. Web Foundry – Web Foundry was started with one goal in mind: Help people get their websites to show up on Google and other major search engines. Specializing in SEO.
40. Larsen Design & Interactive – Looking for strategic creative? Big ideas to advance your brand? And the right team to pull it all together?Larsen has helped launch start-up ventures and reposition Fortune 500 companies.
41. PageCrafter – Founded in 2011, PageCrafter was created for one purpose: to create great websites for great businesses. Since that time we have helped hundreds of businesses achieve their online goals based on the premise that attractive, clean, easy-to-use websites will help drive business.
42. Agency Jet – Agency Jet develops effective online marketing strategies for forward-thinking companies looking to grow their business.
43. DS6 by Digital Solutions – Through a leadership team of dedicated experts, a passion for serving our clients and doing what we do well, and maintaining the nimble nature of a small Minneapolis
44. Concerto Designs LLC – A nationally-based company with offices in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN) and Boston, MA, Concerto Designs offers affordable website design and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) services for small- to medium-sized businesses, churches, and other non-profit organizations in Minnesota.
45. Bust Out Solutions, Inc. – Our team is made up of designers who write code, and programmers who craft user experiences. A cross-discipline team leads to higher-quality products. Wireframes and visual designs are created with a deep understanding of the implementation, so we never design in a technical vacuum.
46. Brave New Media – Brave New Media is a 360 digital agency, founded in 1998. Headquartered in Minneapolis, with offices in Los Angeles and Cyprus. We offer a holistic approach to give clients a smarter, better solution. If you have the courage to tell your story, we’ll find a brave way to do it.
47. Studio Delphianblue, LLC – Studio Delphianblue, LLC is a Full Service Photography, Graphic Design, Web Design and Front-End Development company located in Minneapolis, MN. Studio Delphianblue, LLC was formed in 2012 by Danielle Albrecht.
48. Strother Communications Group – SCG is an Integrated Marketing + PR agency that has been helping a wide variety of brands Spark, Simplify and Soar for 25 years.
49. Uproer – We’re a digital marketing agency serving the Minneapolis / St Paul area. Offering creative solutions to digital problems, we engineer plans that contribute to your brand’s bottom line.
50. Digital Age Internet Marketing Group – We’ve helped thousands of law firms and cosmetic surgeons achieve first page placement on search engines, bringing their website the traffic needed to increase conversions from potential online customers.
51. Ascension Development Group – We are your behind-the-scenes experts that help with everything from building a website, press release management, SEO/SEM, social media management and so much more, exclusively for non-profits.
52. Website For Growth –
Welcome to our WebSolution. We have an employee resource base with extensive experience in business, marketing, social media, e-mail marketing and e-commerce.
53. Kemteck Inc – Kemteck Inc has been providing web design and marketing services for over 16 years. Kemteck is located in historic and hip Lowertown – Downtown St Paul, Minnesota, Downtown Lindstrom Minnesota and recently in Minneapolis Minnesota.
53. Ecreative Works Inc –
We’ve specialized in industrial website solutions for companies nationwide. Industrial business-to-business clients have been our niche market since our inception, with a focus on industrial website design, search engine optimization, and industrial website marketing.
Large Agencies who offer Minneapolis Web Design among other services
1. Olson – Has joined conglomerate ICF, serves large brands.
2. Ovative – Site optimization, rather than design.
3. Preston Kelley – Focused on iconic ideas.
4. Carmichael Lynch – Larger ad agency, handles web design as well.
5. Periscope – Serves the Twins and other big names.
6. MorseKode – Clean design, high-end services
7. Peterson Milla Hooks – Ad agency
8. SixSpeed– Integrated Creative Agency
9. Space150 – rebuilds their website every 150 days, and believes in constant re-invention.
10. Solve – Clients from Porsche to Bentley
11. Mono – Team of committed creatives.
12. Bolin – Creative Brand Experience Agency
13. Multimedia Graphics – We have over we have over 19 years of experience in logo design & corporate branding, business card design, brochure design, flyer design, packaging design, web ads, ticket design, poster design, door hangers, website design, word press design, SEO Services, and more.
14. Echo Innovate IT – We create robust Android and iPhone apps for our enterprise and start-up clients. We are your design and development partner with the highly qualified team to deliver quality IT solutions.
15. GoKart Labs – We’re GoKart Labs. We’re a unique hybrid: one part design and technology studio, one part digital agency and one part business consultant.
16. Mirum Minneapolis – Mirum is a borderless agency of over 2,400 digital savants, storytellers, makers and relentlessly curious minds united by an uncommon drive to make what’s next.
17. Implex.Net – Founded in 1991, Implex is a ‘technology service provider’ based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
18. Ratchet – Founded in 2006, RBA is an award-winning national digital and technology consultancy based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
19. Siteimprove Inc – Siteimprove transforms the way you manage and deliver your digital presence. Unlock new insights to gain complete visibility across your content quality, performance, and visitor behavior.
20. The Nerdery – We create digital products and services that better people’s lives and drive business outcomes.