Plumbing Marketing Case Study
“Increased our web traffic substantially & got our phones ringing”
- – Jim Alberts (269% Plumbing Lead Increase)
- Website design cleaned up & made it dead-simple to contact
- Start pushing out blog content for top of funnel content
- Built high-converting landing pages for specific cities + services.
By creating a more compelling website design, fixing technical issues, and doing hardcore SEO on A.J. Alberts Plumbing website, we drove leads. This wasn’t a quick fix – over the course of the last few years though, leads have steadily been climbing. We’ve also layered in paid ad management as a service for them.
From there we drove up traffic, increased the visual appear and trustworthiness of their website – causing a dramatic increase in sales-qualified-leads in the past few years. 269% increase in conversions from Google since the beginning of our engagement.
First comes the keyword Increase – we ranked Electric City for 100.9% more keywords. Then, the traffic increase = 37.6% Increase. Which makes it almost surprising that the leads went up so much. In fact the conversion Increase: 383% Increase, much in part to better tracking and the new site design.
"Hook Agency is a great company to work with. Easy to deal with and very good at what they do. They increased our web traffic substantially and got our phones ringing. I highly recommend this company."
Why’d it Work? Principles to Apply:
- Big lead form right away – Plumbers should have a lead form right away on their website. Customers come to make a purchase decision, lead with that intention. Even if they don’t decide to move forward right when they land on your website, they’re still reminded of the primary purpose of the website, and may be more likely to convert later.
- Super clear reasons to trust AJ Alberts – making testimonials, awards, and local reference the first thing people see is half the battle. Each of these is visual and on every selling page. Some people make the mistake of putting these on a separate page, and hoping people visit that page – but for plumbers and other contractors, it’s unlikely they will get to that page (according to analytics on many contractor sites we review regularly.)
- Blogging + and location service landing pages – We put out great plumbing + fixtures related content and helped AJ Alberts find topics people in their area are actually searching. These two components together led to a massive 312.6% increase in traffic.
- We know how to increase your plumbing leads – and work great with marketing managers or directly with the owners of a company. You get monthly reporting meetings and we do everything from website design, to Search Engine Optimization, and Paid Ad Management. We love the trades, and would love to chat with you!