The HVAC industry is one that is growing stronger every day. It’s also an industry that will never have a shortage of needs. There will always be homeowners and business owners that need HVAC units installed, maintained, or repaired. We’re highlighting some of the HVAC industry trends in today’s post.
If you’re in the HVAC industry, statistics and trends might be important to you so that you know how to position your company, whether or not to make a shift in your career, or if you should be pushing towards another sector of the industry. We’re a hard-working digital marketing agency that stands by companies and helps them develop marketing systems that generate more leads and more business.
If you need HVAC SEO, web design, or PPC services, reach out to us today. We’ll get in contact with you and start a conversation centered around making the right choices for the future of your business. We’re all about giving back to our community and see the need for companies to own their marketing. That’s why we won’t hesitate to help you improve your marketing even if you don’t become a customer of ours.
Without any more fluff, here are # HVAC industry trends and HVAC industry statistics.
HVAC Industry Statistics + Trends
US HVAC Industry Statistics
- 43% of HVAC company owners expected 5-10% growth in 2019. (Source)
- 23.5% expected growth in 2019 to exceed 10%. (Source)
- 1.2 million people are working in the HVAC industry as of 2018. (Source)
- The HVAC Industry expects a 13% growth by 2028. (Source)
- Some expect HVAC jobs to grow by 15% from 2016 – 2026. (Source)
- 14 million homes in the US use smart devices and want HVAC smart devices. (Source)
- More than 50% of the market is willing to pay more for eco-friendly products. (Source)
- 5.4 million air conditions were shipped in the US during 2019. (Source)
- The median salary for HVAC in 2016 was $45,000+. (Source)
- Lennox Internation is one of the oldest HVAC companies in the US. It was founded in 1895. (Source)
Global HVAC Industry Trends
- The global HVAC market is expected to grow by 136.5 billion by 2026. (Source)
- Goodman Global is the largest HVAC manufacturer in the world. (Source)
Other HVAC Industry Trends
Other HVAC industry trends include a greater desire for more environmentally efficient technology. The best part about selling this type of technology to consumers is that it often can save them money in the long run. GEO thermal systems and solar panel systems can save consumers up to 70% of their monthly utilities.
Additionally, with high-quality insulation and a sustainably built home, homeowners can invest in smaller and more efficient heating and cooling systems. Offering help to your prospective customers and answering their questions about building a sustainable home or business is a great way to boost your companies moral.
Thanks for reading through this both. Leave a comment below with your own interesting HVAC industry statistic. Be sure to check out some of the other resources we offer on our blog. If you’re looking to learn more about HVAC lead generation, we’ve got you covered with some helpful tips in another recent post we published.