The world of HVAC is constantly evolving, and keeping up with the latest trends, techniques, and tips is crucial for professionals in the field.
- But you don’t just want boring old content!
- These top 8 influencers are either high-powered CEO’s or fun to watch creators.
- These are folks effecting the HVAC industry, and shaping what it will become in the next 5-10 years.
*These CEO’s and influencers are not in any particular order.*
1. Victor Rancour – “Everyone’s Favorite Influencer”
Victor Rancour is the CEO of the Profit Rocket Group. He’s known for his knack for his starting and scaling companies, he started Absolute Airflow in Southern California in 2018 and has scaled it to over 50million dollars of residential replacement and service with over 100 employees. He was Voted HVACR Magazine Top 40 under 40 in 2020. He first made his way into the HVAC trade in 2015 where he started as a HVAC tech and quickly realized he has a passion for sales. He won AirTime 500’s top selling tech multiple times, and now teaches his in home sells process to thousands of technicians and salesman nationally. His passion for not only growing his own companies, but also helping others not have to go through some of the same struggles he did starting out, has lead him to creating the Profit Rocket Business Blueprint a open network for Business Owners who want to ta take their company to the Moon.
2. Amanda Triolo – “GoGrasshopper.com, Inspiring Leader”
Amanda Triolo, the CEO of Grasshopper Heating & Cooling, has been instrumental in transitioning an HVAC contracting business from commercial install-only to a broader market. Known for her dynamic leadership and innovative strategies in business development, marketing, and branding, she continually inspires and motivates others to achieve their goals.
3. Joe Crisara – “ServiceMVP, Uncle Joe Moments”
Joe Crisara, known as America’s Service Sales Coach, is a world-renowned sales educator with over 35 years of experience. His expertise in the HVAC, plumbing, and electrical contractor space has helped countless industry professionals through live coaching calls, workshops, and educational materials. He emphasizes trust and exceptional customer service in his unique coaching style.
4. Joshua Griffin – “HVAC Guide for Homeowners”
Joshua Griffin runs a family-owned HVAC business in Virginia and assists homeowners in making informed decisions about HVAC systems through his website, newhvacguide.com, and YouTube channel, HVAC Guide for Homeowners. His work emphasizes consumer education and transparency in the HVAC industry.
5. Tommy Mello – “Home Service Millionaire”
Tommy Mello, the owner & CEO of A1 Garage Doors, is celebrated for his profound insights into the home service industry. As a $100M business founder, he shares his experiences and strategies on the Home Service Expert podcast, discussing success factors for entrepreneurs in HVAC and other home service niches.
6. Tersh Blisset – “Home Service Mastery and Remote Work”
Tersh Blissett is a leading figure in the HVAC industry, known for his contributions as the founder of Service Emperor, an HVAC, electrical, and plumbing contracting business. He is also the visionary creator of the Service Business Mastery podcast, which has been guiding professionals since 2017.
7. Ryan Chute – “The Wizard of Ads”
Ryan Chute specializes in creating marketing, sales, and culture strategies for contractors at the Wizard of Ads®. His approach involves leveraging neuroscience in branding to build empathy and memorable stories for potential customers, particularly in the residential home-services sector.
8. Dan Antonelli – “Branded not Blanded”
Dan Antonelli is a prominent branding expert, cited by several prestigious publications. As the owner and director at KickCharge Creative, he has rebranded numerous trade companies, emphasizing the importance of a distinct brand identity in the home service community, including the HVAC sector.
9. JeffJDemHVAC on Instagram
Doing real work out in the field daily. Check out Jeff’s Instagram and get tons of great tips you can use today.
10. Trent Parker on Facebook
This one is more all about the fun – check out his reels and entertaining content on Facebook, and get a daily laugh.
HVAC Influencers are all over the place
- Tons of amazing HVAC influencers are wielding wrenches in homes and Tiktok right now.
- Search HVAC on Tiktok and get a peek into the real lives and work situations that are hot right now, and might even make you cooler 😉
- If you know someone that should be included in this list – send me a message on Facebook now!