Josh Swisher of Northface Construction and I swapped roles for a day. What challenges did he have running a marketing company? What challenges did I have running a roofing company? Watch the video to find out.
This was actually an amazing experience, and I can’t wait to do something like this again in the future. I think we both found it really valuable. Get out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself!
Hardest Parts About Running a Marketing Agency:
- Going from task to task with enthusiasm
- Maintaining a great attitude
- Pricing right
- Internal dynamics between people
- Handling hard conversations
Hardest Parts About Running a Roofing Company:
- Balancing sales + production concerns
- Ensuring you have charismatic + helpful sales people.
- Maintaining a great mindset even when things are difficult
- Hiring + retaining great people.
- Increasing leads and sales on a regular basis.
- Leading fearlessly
Overall there’s a ton of overlap between running a roofing company and running a marketing agency
We had a blast doing this!
If you are a client of Hook Agency – please let me know if you’d ever be open to this, if would ever make sense.
I love learning about our clients more deeply and we’re a pretty transparent business that is open to learning from what you have to the table.
It will be easier to work out the logistics if you are in Minnesota, but we’d consider if your elsewhere as well. Send me a message directly to chat about whether it might be a good fit! email@example.com