Don’t try to absorb it all, some of these include technical specifics that might change from one situation to the next! But these articles will be a great place to read about the basics of SEO.
When articles conflict or there is intricacy involved, simply note the differences and move on – the truth is that methods always differ and by seeing different angles you’ll be much more prepared to talk intelligently and work effectively in the field of SEO.
My suggestion would be to read 3 articles or one deep guide a day, and plan on using 30 minutes each day to increase your knowledge. It may be uncomfortable at first – since most of these concepts may be new to you, but managing an SEO project will be much more effective if you get the core concepts and overarching strategies and why.
1. SEO Made Simple – a Step by Step Guide – Neil Patel
2. Minimum Viable SEO – Moz Whiteboard Friday
2. Project Management for SEO – Moz
3. Project Management for SEO – Search Engine Land
4. Tips for Effective Project Management for SEO – Distilled
5. SEO so Simple a child could do it – Search Engine Land
6. 6 Simple SEO Tips for Small Businesses
7. What is Enterprise SEO? – Single Grain
8. 5 Things Every Entrepreneur Needs to Know about SEO – Gleekflare
9. SEO for Beginners: 10 Most Important things you should know – Rapid Boost Marketing
10. SEO is Not Hard – Austen Allred
Books / Audiobook: Content Inc. by Joe Pulizzi
So now you want to be an SEO Mastermind? Here are 4 bonus deep guides to understand SEO more deeply and start down the path down SEO mastery.
1. The Beginner’s Guide to SEO – Moz
2. 201 Powerful SEO Tips – Backlinko
3. On Page SEO – Anatomy of The Perfectly Optimized Page – Backlinko
hey Tim Brown i was finding right information then i got your article.it’s really helpful for me thank you for sharing this information. http://ezzyweb.com/how-to-make-money-on-fiverr-website/
Thanks for the info