Minnesota Web Design for Contractors + Home Services
- If you want a website that gets better leads, but don’t have enough time to tackle what seems like another language – we understand your pain.
- Get clear advice on how to improve your website – contact us now to get a free consultation.
“Revenue-wise, it has paid off quite a bit.”
“Got our phones ringing. I highly recommend this company.”
A.J. Alberts Plumbing
“It’s been 6 months and the results we are getting are phenomenal!”
Do you want more business and more ideal customers? We can help you better establishing your company professionally online, and double your traffic and leads.
Visual Design + SEO
How our specialty helps you
Where Visual Design, and SEO Combine we pride ourselves on our unique approach – we focus on making you look more professional and building your website right from the start for SEO.
Bold + Special
Do you want help really showcasing what makes your company special? Work with a company passionate about pushing
boundaries, and helping you increase sales from your website.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Fill in your information below and we’ll reach out the schedule a time to talk about your goals for your company.
How long does it take?
We have a 100 day process. After kickoff – we have around a month for visual design, a month or so for the coding, and around a month for content entry and Quality Assurance.
How much does it cost?
Our website design services start at $17.5K Starting Oct. 1 $15.5K. For more complex sites it can go up from there, but we also break out the price over at least 3 payments based on the timeline of the project.
Can I make changes after it’s done?
Simply put – we make everything super easy to edit for even non-tech folks.
We love helping with Minnesota Web Design projects – here’s how easy it is to get started:
1. Identify Company & Business Goals
We send a questionnaire and talk through the most important success metrics for your website, and if we can help you accomplish those goals. If not us, we’ll help you get to the best partner for your unique needs.
2. Agree to Scope of Work & Schedule Kickoff
We are selective about the clients we work with, so that we can focus on clients where we can seriously help them get huge R.O.I. If appropriate we share a proposal – if agreed, we schedule the kickoff!
3. Kickoff the Website Design Process
We have a super simple ‘4-Step Impact Discovery’ process where we talk through your positioning, ideal customers, key differentiating features, and trust factors. We then get to work – designing a completely custom website.
“I trust that they know what they’re doing – and they’ve proven it.”
First American Roofing
“Revenue-wise, it has paid off quite a bit.”
Commonly Asked Questions about Minnesota Web Design services
Why should my website be mobile friendly?
A little extra work caters to your customers wherever they’re at
Responsive design means that your website will conform to different devices. Whether it be a phone, a tablet or a phablet your website will be there and look great. Responsive design requires a bit of extra programming and a bit more designing than websites required several years ago.
Simplicity in design = High Quality focus on your brand and content
Though the amount of devices have gone up and possibly partially for that reason, the patterns for visual design that are standard have simplified. I create websites that are focused on converting your visitors into customers and presenting the best face possible for your company, even when you’re sleeping.
Does your web designer have mobile responsive design expertise?
Design in Development means quality control to the very end.
I think that design in the development phase is required so that elements such as different size screens and interactive elements get the attention they deserve. In modern web design, a freelancer who pays attention to these interactive elements can finesse them and make sure they offer your customers a pleasant, seamless experience that associates your brand with quality.
How easy is it to edit my website once it's built?
Built on WordPress, so editing content is easy for you
What was once a blogging platform has turned into one of the most respected web design platforms out there. We create websites on this platform in a way that is considerate of the fact you don’t want to have to come to me to add bits of content down the road. With this platform, you can do those things yourself. We’re always available to help, but you shouldn’t feel constrained by your website.
Website design that is built around the things you care about most.
We listen when you talk about what you need in your website. We know that for most small business owners hiring a web design freelancer is not a small deal. We want you to get the best value you can get for Minnesota web design in general.
Will you help me understand how to edit my website?
I believe that the more you know about your WordPress website, the better you will be able to market yourself, create content and give value to your audience and customers. You can do as little or as much of this as you want, but for sure I want you to be able to edit key elements on your website. After the web build is done, I’ll sit with you and show you how you can get the most out of it.
Marketing best practices for your new site
I am not the expert in your industry, but I am in web design. I’ve been watching what works for 40+ plus clients, watching their analytics and becoming familiar with the types of web marketing that drive traffic and convert into customers. I can help share the principles I’ve learned in digital marketing that can help you with your business now.
Will my ideas get heard in the design process?
You don’t need to be a website guru
You didn’t spend years learning to become the expert in your field, to have to learn website design, even if you’re using a cheap template from Wix, or setting up a subscription at Squarespace. We help develop the quality graphics that represent your business in a professional light, without relying on cheap pre-built templates that blend in with 5 of your competitors.
We serve the Minnesota area
There are only so many legitimate web design businesses in the Minnesota area that will have the kind of quality we think your business deserves an affordable price.
Many of the lower end shops are serving up templated designs that might not really be built around your needs, but are more for the convenience of the creator of the website. Many custom shops have prices over 30k, and I can say for a small business that’s just not feasible or necessary.
Can we meet up as part of the process?
Minnesota web design means we can meet up!
You may prefer to work with someone you can meet up with, and we’ve found that to be a great system for creating rapport, and the trust necessary to really deliver a great website based on your marketing goals. We think of your website as another salesman, and if you can hire another salesman to deliver great lead generation or more sales for you, then you’ve got a bargain.
Web design and development in Minnesota means you get homegrown style
We are not from California, nor the middle of Oregon so we’re not creating something that doesn’t match the cultural norms and expectations of your local community. We do have style that surpasses many agencies in town and the ability to execute on that. We’d love to work with you. If the type of work we do interests you and you would like to work together or sit down for some coffee, get a free consultation now.
What is it about our web design process that's special?
Imagine a bold looking website that works on all devices where you can edit the content bringing you customers.
We work with small businesses and organizations to create something that tells their story. We generally create on WordPress, but we feel comfortable working with many different platforms.
We’d love to sit down with you and have a no pressure conversation with you about how we might be able to serve you with high-quality web design in Minnesota.
Check out some of our work and we look forward to hearing from you.
What may be your favorite part of working with us?
Intentional design– crafted deliberately with their company’s main differentiation at the heart.
- Responsive Web design that will allow people to view your website on whatever device they came up with next.
- SEO Conscious Web Design allows me to help you create a site, constantly thinking about how each element will affect the way Google digests the site. Highly important in this day in age, building the website in a way that allows you to put out content directly related to your business will give your website staying power and influence.
- Pleasant Customer Service is the name of the game for a small team.
- Custom Web Design allows us to make your website without limitations. We create websites with code but always considering the visual and marketing aspects first and foremost.
- Socially Connected Web Design leverages the innate interactivity of the web for your venture without getting ridiculous. We can help you pinpoint what the most important social networks are for your particular business and highlight those on your website where appropriate.
- Marketing Centric Web Design is all about showing what makes your business so special. This is my main point of differentiation because we’re passionate about what makes your business different from your competitors, through a complimentary combination of appropriate headlines and visual imagery.
- User Experience Design is all about making things clear and easy to navigate. This is central to our process while we create websites. We may start with a sketch on a napkin, or code for hours, but in the end, my process is dedicated to a couple central visual ideas that demonstrate what makes you different. Your customer, in the end, is who we aim to delight and serve, as we tell your business’s story and draw them to your main conversion goals, allowing you both to benefit from a positive experience. And if you’re in MN, we’re your neighbor – benefit from proximity from our professional Minnesota web design services.