Get More of the Steady Leads you want with a relentless Moving SEO Partner
Pull in more traffic and leads to your website with Mover SEO. Our proven strategy will help you attract more of your ideal customers to your site through search engines like Google.
- Keyword targeting and competitor analysis to help you dominate in your industry
- Technical edits and on-page optimization to keep your website search-engine friendly
- Links back to your website from 100s of sites to help improve your site’s authority
Move your business in the Right Direction with SEO
Attracting the right kind of leads to your website can be a tricky thing. You want to get more eyes on your site but you don’t want to waste time with leads that end up going nowhere. That’s where SEO comes into play.
- We take the time to get to know your company and your business goals so that we can gain an understanding of your target audience.
- We help you reach your ideal customers right when they are searching for your services with hyperfocused keyword targeting.
- We help you turn passive visitors into converted leads with value-filled blog content, landing pages, and service pages.
We can handle keyword targeting + writing content for you and your team.
We earn high authority links back to your site from around the web.
We identify terms that people are searching for across the web and target your pages.
Monthly SEO + Reporting, and a Live Marketing Dashboard = Starting at [Contact Us for Pricing]/month
Contact Us Now
Fill in your information below and we’ll reach out the schedule a time to talk about your goals for your contractor company.
How long does it take to get results?
We generally say – 6-9 months for a clear upward trajectory on traffic or 9-12 months for obvious R.O.I.
How much does it cost?
Our SEO services aren’t the cheapest, but we know what works for home services + contractors. SEO is for people serious about turning their website into a traffic magnet. Contact us for pricing.
What makes Hook SEO services different?
We pride ourselves on being the ‘best SEO company in the world that ONLY does SEO for contractors.’ All of our systems are built around getting you more leads, and saving you time – with a business owners mentality.
Earn More Traffic with Our Fresh Approach to SEO
We have taken the time to test a number of different strategies and tools to come up with the most effective way to bring you more traffic and leads. Our proven process has helped our average client get double the leads year over year from organic Google search. How would double the number of leads you receive now help your business?
Well, when you work with us, we’ll help to revamp your online presence and improve your overall ranking on search engines like Google. To do this, we focus on creating content that includes the keywords your ideal audience is already searching for. Then we use technical edits to improve the overall organization of your site making it easy for visitors to navigate (and hopefully, convert). Finally, with our link-building strategies, earn high authority links back to your site from around the web.
Here at Hook, we love working with growth-minded moving companies that are relentless about taking their business to the next level. With search engine optimization, you’ll have the opportunity to get more people on your site and wow them with the quality of your services. You in?
What are the important components of Moving Company SEO?
SEO is an ever-changing sea of complexity:
- Some people will tell you it’s hard.
- Some people will tell you it’s easy.
Usually they’re both trying to sell you something, so let me let you in on a little secret.
🪄 SEO is NOT Black magic. 🪄
- Technical SEO
Let me break down each component really quick starting with moving company content marketing
Your Moving company needs content going out on its website on a regular basis.
- It needs location landing pages (city + moving company) for each of the cities in your surrounding area that you serve.
- It needs niche landing pages – let’s say you do business / commercial moving services, or junk removal as well – each of those services should have their own page with 500 words of content on them.
- It needs blogs/articles that talk about common questions in the sales process, or niche topics related to your services – so that Google sees your website as a resource with topical authority and shares that power with the other (more money making) pages on your site.
Moving company link-building for SEO isn’t as complicated as you think
Find other websites talking about moving company services, or at least in the home services industries and ask if you can write for them.
We do this at scale, and create links for you with things like:
- Press release distribution
- Local directory listings
- HARO – Help a reporter out
- Other creative link-building strategies.
Generally we’re doing at least one link-building strategy every month.
Links build credibility and authority with Google that your moving company’s site is important and should be well-indexed.
Moving Company Technical SEO = 20% of our service fee
We have designers and developers on staff.
Your moving company’s SEO needs technical changes like site speed, schema markup, improvements to the structure and code, and on-page SEO on your website. We do this – at scale for 50+ home services businesses and have learned a ton about how to do it efficiently.
As of writing this we have 22 full-time people, so instead of hiring 1 person on your marketing staff who has to do 5 jobs that are completely different from each other – let us do that ‘heavy lifting.’ 🙂
See what I did there?
Well, nonetheless, our SEO services are better than my puns.
Send us a message to get started today – and don’t wait another day to get aggressive about your moving company SEO!
Commonly Asked Questions
Do you guys also provide Moving Company SEO webmaster services?
- We work with our clients to bring them more leads organically from their website by making tweaks and changes on their website.
- To do this, we often do things such as building out landing pages for Search Engine Optimization purposes, as well as making city landing pages, and updating WordPress plugins to keep things secure and up-to-date.
Why should I trust your process - do you have Electrician SEO reviews?
We have many reviews from clients that we have worked with and a proven track record of 82% more traffic on our client’s sites and we’re not looking to stop there anytime soon.
How long does it take for Moving Company SEO to work?
With SEO, it takes time and isn’t going to be an overnight success story. If you’re looking for that, PPC may be a better option for you but those results stop the minute you stop paying for them, so if you’re going to invest in something, why not make it last?
With SEO, it will usually take around 3-6 months before you start to see results, and after the 9-12 month mark is where you will start to notice a larger increase of leads.
We have a reporting meeting each month, so you know where things are at and always know what we’re working on.