5 Fast Facts About
- Tim is the owner / fearless leader.
- Tim started Hook Agency as Tim B Design in 2012.
- Tim pursued music before marketing.
- Featured on Forbes, Neil Patel & NBC, Fast Company.
- Tim is a content strategy evangelist. Contact Tim for speaking or Podcast collaboration!
An interview with Tim Brown:
6. If you had to be re-born in a different U.S state – what would it be?
California… sucker for sunshine.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Write content & get links.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
Filet Mignon, with a big slab of melted sharp cheddar on top – and some asparagus in butter.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Set bigger goals, take massive action, and make success your moral obligation– and your ethical duty. – basically Grant Cardone’s core message in 10X Rule in a nutshell.
1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
I mean – I think my parody raps are pretty epic.
3. What is your favorite Minneapolis Restaurant?
4. What’s your #1 Favorite beverage of all time?
Berry Energy Rush – this cheap energy drink you mix with water and can buy on Amazon in bulk for like 33 cents a serving.
5. If you could spend 1 hour with any famous person who would it be?