1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
I mean – I think my parody raps are pretty epic.
3. What is your favorite Minneapolis Restaurant?
4. What’s your #1 Favorite beverage of all time?
Berry Energy Rush – this cheap energy drink you mix with water and can buy on Amazon in bulk for like 33 cents a serving.
5. If you could spend 1 hour with any famous person who would it be?
Grant Cardone… I’d come with a list of questions, and also probably pitch my goal-setting software that would go well with his personal brand, and he might be interested in funding.
6. If you had to be re-born in a different U.S state – what would it be?
California… sucker for sunshine.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Write content & get links.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
Filet Mignon, with a big slab of melted sharp cheddar on top – and some asparagus in butter.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Set bigger goals, take massive action, and make success your moral obligation– and your ethical duty. – basically Grant Cardone’s core message in 10X Rule in a nutshell.
Show the rest of the interview
Ahhhh – the delight of moving an entire domain over to a new domain. First off – this should be…
Not every potential client is a good and profitable customer. Let’s get that out of the way now. Being selective…
If you want your company’s website to not only earn you new business on a regular basis but also represent…
We'd love to share with you strategies for improving your website and ways to make your website easier to find on Google!
I will take a look at your current website and give you 3 marketing tips, or website edits to help you get more sales!