1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
I mean – I think my parody raps are pretty epic.
3. What is your favorite Minneapolis Restaurant?
4. What’s your #1 Favorite beverage of all time?
Berry Energy Rush – this cheap energy drink you mix with water and can buy on Amazon in bulk for like 33 cents a serving.
5. If you could spend 1 hour with any famous person who would it be?
Grant Cardone… I’d come with a list of questions, and also probably pitch my goal-setting software that would go well with his personal brand, and he might be interested in funding.
6. If you had to be re-born in a different U.S state – what would it be?
California… sucker for sunshine.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Write content & get links.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
Filet Mignon, with a big slab of melted sharp cheddar on top – and some asparagus in butter.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Set bigger goals, take massive action, and make success your moral obligation– and your ethical duty. – basically Grant Cardone’s core message in 10X Rule in a nutshell.
Show the rest of the interview
The ideal candidate will analyze, review, and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This candidate…
Hook Agency is currently looking for a Search Engine Marketing Intern to work with us. This role would be a…
Hook Agency is currently looking for a Content Production Intern to work with us. This role would be a half-time…
I will take a look at your current website and give you 3 marketing tips, or website edits to help you get more sales!