Want more leads for your painting business?
We help painting businesses like yours to get higher on search engines like Google so that more people can come across your site and generate more of the ideal leads that you are looking for.
- We do research on the keywords and terms that people are searching for in your niche
- We look up the keywords that your competition is searching for and go in and take them
- We get your site high authority backlinks so that you can boost your site’s authority.
We can handle keyword targeting + writing content for you and your team.
We earn high authority links back to your site from around the web.
We identify terms that people are searching for across the web and target your pages.
Get in Touch
Fill in your information below and we’ll reach out the schedule a time to talk about your goals for your Painting company.
How long does it take to get results?
We generally say – 6-9 months for a clear upward trajectory on traffic or 9-12 months for obvious R.O.I.
How much does it cost?
Our SEO services start at $3.8K Starting Oct. 1 $3.5K – SEO is for people serious about turning their website into a traffic magnet.
What makes Hook SEO services different?
We pride ourselves on being the ‘best SEO company in the world that ONLY does SEO for contractors.’ All of our systems are built around getting you more leads, and saving you time – with a business owners mentality.
Get ahead of the competition and work with Painting SEO to get more traffic
When you have a website, it doesn’t matter how pretty or shiny it is, it just matter how effective that it is and if it is able to bring your conversions and leads. When you have a website that doesn’t do any of this, it is going to be tough for you to get the results you need in order for your business to succeed.
When you partner with a company like us, we help get people onto your site so that you have more traffic and opportunities to convert them into leads. Our approach has been proven and we know what it takes to get people onto your site and turn them into leads.
“I trust that they know what they’re doing – and they’ve proven it.”
First American Roofing
“Revenue-wise, it has paid off quite a bit.”
Commonly Asked Questions
What are your top Painting SEO strategies?
When it comes down to our top Painting SEO strategies, we have full confidence in what we do including things that increase customer trust with testimonials and other trust factors.
Other of our favorite Painting SEO strategies include:
1. Looking at competitors’ websites to see what they’re ranking for, so we can have our writers create pages targeted at those topics, with a form at the top, or inviting new customers at the bottom of articles.
2. Creating links back to the site by ‘guest posting’ on other painting and home services related websites.
3. We create on-page targeting through meta titles and descriptions. We use Ahrefs to find out what terms people are searching the most, and target pages at those.
4. We also do changes to the structure of your site so that your website is easier to crawl (like de-indexing thin, and duplicate content – HUGE!)
Why should I trust your process - do you have SEO reviews?
We have tons of reviews from clients that we have worked with so you can trust our word that we’re going to work our tails off to get you the best results possible.
We found a strategy that works for getting more leads and will use it to the fullest to bring you the leads that you are looking for.
Send us a message now, so we can make you the perfect example of what it looks like to ‘dominate Google.’
How long does it take for Painting SEO to work?
With SEO, it takes time and isn’t going to be an overnight success story. If you’re looking for that, PPC may be a better option for you but those results stop the minute you stop paying for them, so if you’re going to invest in something, why not make it last?
With SEO, it will usually take around 3-6 months before you start to see results, and after the 9-12 month mark is where you will start to notice a larger increase of leads.
We have a reporting meeting each month, so you know where things are at and always know what we’re working on.