It’s insane how many free marketing plans there are out there! From Google docs, to word docs, to generators – there is bound to be something that is right for you and your team.
This is crazy because there are so many people out there trying to:
- Sell marketing plans for ridiculous amounts of money.
- Sell courses that basically just tell you how to do what’s in these plans.
- Make you think you need to go back to college, just to get what you can find for free on the internet.
Make no mistake, there’s enough information out there on the internet, that will be even more than what a college professor could tell you. The truth perhaps, is more nuanced, being that formal education has tons of amazing auxiliary benefits (like networking, and discipline building) the truth remains – these marketing plans hold way more value than you might think is freely available.
1. Free ‘Ideal Marketing Plan’ – Google Document – Link
2. Free Marketing Plan Template, Word Document – Hubspot – Link
3. Marketing Plan Generator – Hubspot – Link
4. Free Marketing Plan Word Doc + Excel Spreadsheet – Vital – Link
5. Free Marketing Plan Word Google Doc Template – AddThis Academy – Link
6. Free Annual Marketing Presentation Plan – Piktochart – Link
7. Free Marketing Planning Tool – Doc – Marketing Donut – Link
20 More Free Templates
- Content Marketing Strategy Template – Buffer
- Free One-Page Marketing Budgeting Template – Hook Agency
- Simplify Your Content Marketing Strategy With a One-Page Plan – Content Marketing Institute
- One-Page Content Marketing Plan – UncommonlySocial
- How to Create a Marketing Strategy That Will Skyrocket Your Results By 9,360% – CoSchedule
- Marketing Plan Outline – QuickMBA
- Multi-channel Marketing on a $2,000 Budget: A Sample Plan – BusinessTown
- Plan Your Marketing Like a Pro – Business.com
- Marketing Plan Template – Forbes
- Small Business Marketing Plan Template – ProfitWorks
- Marketing Strategy Template – David Meerman Scott
- Examples of Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses – ThriveHive
- Sample Marketing Plan – Houghton Mifflin Company
- Marketing Plan Template – Marketer Gizmo
- Nonprofit Marketing Plan Template – Nancy And Kivi
- Developing A Marketing Plan Example – Agricultural Extension Service at the University of Tennessee
- Marketing Plan Template – The Business Victoria
- Marketing Plan Outline – University of Wisconsin Oshkosh Small Business Development Center
- A Marketing Plan – Network Jungle
- How to Build a Go-To Market Plan – Chief Outsiders
These may just be a starting point for you and your company – marketing plan templates, tools, and strategies really only can introduce some concepts, and prepare you for action.
Because each company has it’s own unique market, it’s own unique needs – we suggest reviewing these marketing strategy tools and documents, perhaps identifying one that best fits you, but then changing it significantly to best fit your organization.
We wish you luck in planning your companies next steps for your marketing, and most importantly – have fun!