Premium Garage Door SEO Strategies to Help You Drown Out the Competition
Our SEO strategies have been fine-tuned and polished to help Garage Door companies show up on search engines when clients are searching
- We sit down with you to understand your business goals and objectives so that we can build out a custom SEO strategy with your unique brand in mind
- We research your competitors to find out the keywords they’re targeting and then outrank them with your site on those exact keywords
- We create value-filled blog content that shows search engines that you are a knowledgable thought-leader in your industry
We can handle keyword targeting + writing content for you and your team.
We earn high authority links back to your site from around the web.
We identify terms that people are searching for across the web and target your pages.
Contact Us Now
Fill in your information below and we’ll reach out the schedule a time to talk about your goals for your contractor company.
How long does it take to get results?
We generally say – 6-9 months for a clear upward trajectory on traffic or 9-12 months for obvious R.O.I.
How much does it cost?
Our SEO services aren’t the cheapest, but we know what works for home services + contractors. SEO is for people serious about turning their website into a traffic magnet. Contact us for pricing.
What makes Hook SEO services different?
We pride ourselves on being the ‘best SEO company in the world that ONLY does SEO for contractors.’ All of our systems are built around getting you more leads, and saving you time – with a business owners mentality.
Take Your Business to the next level with Search Engine Optimization
On a broad level, Search Engine Optimization is basically getting your website recognized and respected by search engines. Google is your business’s biggest frenemy, and it can make or break your efforts in getting seen by the potential customers you value the most. That’s why it is important to have an understanding of SEO and a strategy that will actually get your Garage Door business results. Luckily, we at Hook have both.
We have spent years building and polishing our processes, and we have found the best tools that drive real traffic and leads to our clients’ websites. We don’t waste our time working on things that don’t work, and that’s exactly why our clients get over double the leads year over year from Google traffic. How valuable is that?
SEO Methods that Work
If you want your business to grow and remain profitable, you’re going to want to have continuous leads coming in on autopilot. The best way to accomplish this is through Search Engine Optimization methods that work.
- We help our clients stand out from the competition and become credible with search engines using high-value blog posts and landing pages.
- Our team of SEO specialists takes the time to find the keywords that are prominent in your industry and, with on-page optimization, get your website to show up in front of the ones searching.
- We optimize your website’s infrastructure to bring more of your ideal customers onto your website, which can ultimately turn into more profit for your business.
“I trust that they know what they’re doing – and they’ve proven it.”
First American Roofing
Commonly Asked Questions
How does SEO get me more leads?
Search Engine Optimization is about getting your website higher on Google. We help make tweaks on your website, create content on your behalf, and get links back to your website from around the web. These are the things that Google’s algorithm is looking for – and we know how to turn that traffic into leads.
What are your top Garage Door SEO strategies?
We believe SEO doesn’t live in a bubble. That’s why, unlike many other SEO companies, we make ‘Conversion Rate Optimization’ tweaks such as adding call-to-actions and trust factors in key places to increase your conversion rate.
Other than that, very important SEO Strategies include:
1. Looking at competitors’ websites and finding out what they’re ranking for, and then having writers create pages targeted at those topics, with a form at the top, or inviting new customers at the bottom of articles.
2. Creating links back to the site by ‘guest posting’ on other Garage Door-related websites.
3. Creating on-page targeting through meta titles and descriptions. We use Ahrefs to find out what terms people are searching the most, and target pages at those. We also make changes to your website structure so your website is easier to crawl (like de-indexing thin, and duplicate content – HUGE!)
Why should I trust your SEO process?
We have 40+ reviews, and an average of 82% more traffic for our clients. We’re always aiming to increase that and to turn every client into a case study.
We have been plugging away at our processes for years and are always changing and adapting to changes to the necessary changes that are coming as time moves on.
We love working with our clients and our clients love working with us. Hopefully, we get the opportunity to build a relationship with you and get your business the leads you’re looking for.