Attract More Traffic Like a Magnet with Garage Construction Website Design
- Our custom-built websites are of top-tier quality and drive your brand’s credibility through the roof
- Our WordPress specialists optimize your site so that it’s unbelievably fast and efficient
- Our designers create not only beautiful sites but ones that are strategically built to increase conversions
Lets Get Started
We have monitored the analytics on 100’s of contractors websites and know what drives people to take action. We build in trust factors, and persuasive images and headlines to drive leads.
Built for Google
Where website design + SEO combine to bring in the right people right when they’re searching. That’s our speciality – we build the site with SEO in mind from the beginning.
We know some people don’t read. We skip to the point right when they land on the website to give them a reason to contact you right away, or at least let them know the point of the website from the outset.
Get in Touch
We’d love to start the conversation! Fill in your information below and we’ll reach out the schedule a time to talk about your goals for your website.
Our Winning Website Formula
Get a Website that Reflects the Quality of your Services
You have many options to choose from when it comes to building out your website. You could take on extra stress and try to build your own website using templates that are not tailored to your niche. You could work with freelance designers who may not have your business’s best interest at heart and are not necessarily specialized in working with Garage Constructors. You could even work with other marketing and design agencies that don’t know your industry.
You could work with a WordPress specialized team that is extremely well-versed in the contractor industry because that’s literally who they work with every day. Here at Hook, we only work with contractors and home service companies because we believe that you deserve an agency that is familiar with your business goals and objectives on a deeper level. So let us take things off your plate and build you a website that is clean, modern, and reflects the quality of your services.
- We help build websites that help to bring in more leads each month which translates to higher profits.
- We create websites with user experience at the forefront of the design. You want your visitors to actually enjoy using your website.
- We’ll build you a site specifically designed to rank highly on Google using cutting-edge SEO practices.
“Got our phones ringing. I highly recommend this company.”
A.J. Alberts Plumbing
“It’s been 6 months and the results we are getting are phenomenal!”
Commonly Asked Questions
How long is the website design process?
1. We first kick off with a discovery process to learn everything we can about what makes you special.
2. We then outline the structure of the website, and get started making something high-end, and completely unique to you. No pre-built, vanilla templates.
3. We go through a revision process with you – making sure you love your site or we make it right.
4. We develop the website, making sure it’s responsive for mobile devices and easy to edit.
Do I Need to Hire a Garage Construction Niched Website Design Company?
While you could choose to design a website yourself, without any technical expertise, it’s going to be a complicated process and one that will take up to hundreds of hours of your time. On the other hand, we have a team of dedicated professionals who can create a sophisticated website that would be too technical for you to create alone.
The structure of your website is incredibly important. Not only will it help visitors to navigate the site and discover your services, but it also helps you to rank higher in Google. And we know that Google has an overwhelming market share, with the majority of searches happening through their search engine.
If you’re not ranking in Google for your chosen keywords, you’re leaving money on the table. That’s why we design our websites from the ground up with SEO in mind, to ensure that the on-page SEO forms a strong foundation for our future marketing efforts.
Is This Going to Bring in More Leads Each Month?
While we make no guarantee, having a website allows you to be visible online. If your current site isn’t representing your business well, potential clients are unlikely to contact you. A new website design will encourage customers to get in contact and to hire you for their Garage Door Construction needs.