Have this post read to you in a natural voice, so you can do other things:
The benefits of having a blog are pretty tremendous. If you don’t have a blog, you definitely need to start one, or at least think about starting your blog with dentistry blog ideas.
A blog can help you to get more people in your niche landing on your website through the content you provide them.
It also helps to increase your visibility on search engines like Google and rank higher. If you’re trying to get your rankings higher on Google and looking for SEO basics, take a look at our SEO Basics guide.
We offer dentistry SEO if you are looking to get higher on Google and get more leads. We also create beautiful dentistry websites that help increase conversions on your site.
Anyways, when you are creating your blogs, you don’t just want to throw out random articles and blogs. You want these to have a purpose so that you aren’t wasting time and money on creating your content. Ain’t nobody got time for that!
We use Ahrefs to do our research on what people are looking for. Other sites to use are SEM Rush and Google Keyword Planner. You can also ask people what they are looking for during the sales process and have a better idea of what your niche is looking for.
If you’re in need of a few blog ideas, feel free to use any of the 101 dentistry blog ideas listed below.
- Ways Your Dental Health Affects You
- Dentures Vs Dental implants
- Overview of Invisalign
- April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month!
- Important Facts About Dental Implants
- 5 Tips for a Healthier Smile
- Time to Consider Dental Implants?
- Ways to Keep Your Gums Healthy?
- Big Advantages of Invisalign
- Soda Versus Our Teeth (Spoiler Alert – Teeth Lose!)
- DIY Teeth Whitening Facts
- Good Choices For Your Oral Health
- A Great Review For Our Anytown Practice!
- Sweet Tooth – Cupcake Cravings!
- Are You Addicted To Sugar?
- 10 Bad Foods for Your Teeth
- Tooth Enamel Loss
- Pregnancy Dental Care Tips
- Too Much Trick Or Treat Candy
- Ways To Avoid Halloween Candy
- Tricks To Fight Sugar Cravings
- Pediatric Dentistry – Facts To Consider
- Pro Take-Home Teeth Whitening?
- What to Look For in a dental practice
- Gum Health Basics
- Permanent Denture Options – Pros & Cons
- What Are Dental Implants?
- Dental Implant Recovery Process Facts.
- Topical Fluoride Treatment For Your Child?
- Baby Teething Comfort Tips
- Breaking News! Flossing Prevents Tartar Build Up
- Energy Drinks and Your Teeth
- Can Chewing Gum Really Clean Your Mouth?
- What to Do When a Dental Emergency Occurs
- How Often Should You Change Your Toothbrush?
- The Benefits of Fluoride
- Do I Need A Night Guard?
- Tooth Sensitivity Treatments
- Got Allergies? Tell Your Dentist
- Happy Birthday To Our Dental Practice
- Modern Dental Procedures
- Holiday Healthy Teeth Tips
- How to Prepare for Your Tooth Extraction
- Cigarettes & Your Teeth.
- 5 Things to Know About Invisalign
- How Vitamins and Minerals Affect Your Teeth
- How does sugar affect your dental health?
- Are Dental X-Rays Safe?
- Here’s how dental staff conflict is costing you patients
- 8 steps to improve collections in your dental practice
- Dental Cavitations: Definition, Facts, & Myths
- Bacteria, Mitochondria, & Periodontal Disease
- Hydroxyapatite Toothpaste: What It Is, Benefits, & Best Brands
- 7 Ways To Prepare Your Child With Autism For A Trip To Dentist
- Overcome Dental Anxiety: 10 Ways to Manage Fear of the Dentist
- Leaky Gut, Periodontal Disease, & Chronic Disease
- Ceramic Braces vs. Metal Braces
- Smoking, Teeth, & Gums: 8 Hazards + Best Quitting Strategies
- 8 Effects of Smoking on Oral & Overall Health
- Steps to Quitting [Conventional + Natural]
- My S.T.O.P Method for Facing Common Challenges
- How to Correct Dental Damage from Smoking
- Maintaining Good Oral Health After Smoking
- Is vaping, chewing tobacco, or smoking marijuana healthier than cigarettes?
- A Brief History of Smoking
- Eliminating Secondhand Smoke
- FAQs on Smoking and Dental Health
- What is teeth bonding?
- Reasons for Bonded Teeth
- Bonding Procedure: What to Expect
- How much does teeth bonding cost?
- Pros and Cons of Bonded Teeth
- Taking Care of Bonded Teeth
- How long will my bonding last?
- Ancient Diets & Dental Health
- Get Rid of Keto Breath
- 5 Ways Keto Benefits Oral Health
- What is a deep teeth cleaning?
- Who needs scaling and root planing?
- Scaling & Root Planing vs. Normal Teeth Cleaning
- How to Prepare for a Deep Teeth Cleaning
- What to Expect During SRP
- Does a deep tooth cleaning hurt?
- How to Take Care of Your Teeth and Gums Afterwards
- How much does a dental scaling and root planing cost?
- What happens if you don’t get SRP when your dentist recommends it?
- Key Takeaways: Deep Cleaning for Teeth
- What does a tooth fairy do?
- What does the tooth fairy look like?
- Tooth Fairy Stories & Traditions Around the World
- 8 of Our Favorite Tooth Fairy Ideas to Celebrate Losing Baby Teeth
- How to Write a Tooth Fairy Letter
- What is a dental bridge?
- What does a dental bridge look like?
- Use Cases: When To Get a Dental Bridge
- 4 Types of Dental Bridges
- Costs by Type and Insurance Coverage
- Alternatives to Dental Bridges
- Pros and Cons of Dental Bridges
- Dental Bridge Procedure: What to Expect
- Proper Dental Care for Dental Bridges
Thank you for checking out these Dentistry blog ideas!
If you are currently looking for a company that knows how to put dentistry blog ideas into use and get some serious business from them – get in contact with us!
Hook better leads with hard-working digital marketing
We help small businesses get more traffic and leads with Professional Visibility™ through web design & SEO
Free Marketing PlanGet a Free Demo
We help dentistry professionals to get high traffic onto your website and get you more of the quality leads you’re looking for. Give us a message and learn about how we get you more traffic.
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads: