From 1M to 10M+ Revenue With Hook as Marketing Partner
How did Josh Swisher hit $10M revenue in one year at 32 years old?
To be clear – we’re always just a component of our clients overall strategy.
That being said – Josh Swisher has often said part of his ‘secret sauce’ is his marketing edge, and Hook Agency is a pretty big part of that cutting edge.
- We designed an initial website, and then designed another one more recently 2-3 years ago – both redesigns gave a more professional appearance to Northface than so many roofers in his area.
- We’ve helped Josh go from nearly 0 traffic to 10’s of thousands of visitors monthly, with just organic traffic.
- We built out a ton of location landing pages, netting 100’s of clicks monthly for ‘near me’ searches, and driving up leads from organic traffic.
- We layered on
- We’ve helped Josh push his overall lead count into thousands yearly.
$30,000 of organic traffic coming to Northface’s website every month, even if they stopped SEO
We know what we’re doing when it comes to generating a ridiculously high amount of leads for the roofing companies we serve.
- Driving down cost per lead. When we took over Google ad management they were getting upwards of $300 – $400 a lead, and we got that down to under $150 and allowed them to get more leads for way less money.
- We’ve advised along the way. We know the world of marketing is complex, but now we’re able to share what’s working for 50 roofers around the country, allowing us to provide a network effect for our clients, to make your marketing money go further.
- We’re now driving $30,000 + of ORGANIC traffic monthly. Yes, SEO takes time – but after 3-4 years of Search engine optimization, Northface is getting 30k worth of traffic – as evidenced by Ahrefs ‘Traffic Value’ – which translates what they would have to spend in Google ads, to get the traffic they are getting from SEO. If they stopped SEO – this traffic would continue to drive leads. Instead they’ve chosen to continue investing so the results compound.