Your website is often the first thing that potential customers see, so it’s critical to give a good impression. You want a website that looks clean, professional, and easy to use. You also want it to catch consumers’ interest and draw them in so that they explore your content which is where these pool installer marketing tips come in handy.
If you search online for pool installers in your area, you’ll likely come up with millions of results in under a second. How do you make sure your website shows up on the first page? And once you’re there, how do you make sure your website stands out and shows that you’re the right person for the job?
Here are some tips for building a website that will help you get leads and convert those leads to paying customers.
- Start with the basics of website design
- Picture your ideal client and write content for them
- Prove your company is the best choice
- Utilize SEO
- Learn the formula for building effective PPC Ads
Table of Contents
1. Start with the basics of website design.
The first thing you must do when building your website for marketing is to understand people have very short attention spans these days. You want to make sure that your website is easy to skim and easy to navigate. You also want to make it as simple as possible to find your contact information.
Keep all your links up-to-date because it’s incredibly frustrating to click on a link and find a broken link or that the page they are linking to no longer exists, and it doesn’t look good on your part.
2. Picture your ideal customer and write content for them.
To attract the type of customer you’re looking to work with, think like your customer and write content that’s relevant to them.
The first thing to pay attention to is your landing page. Make sure you have a clear description of your company and what services you offer. Explain what makes your company unique and why your ideal customer should pick you over other pool installation companies.
You should also provide information they can use. How-to articles, links to non competing websites that have information that can help support them in the buying process, and answers to Frequently Asked Questions, are all useful content that will keep people reading and put you in a stronger position to make a sale.
3. Prove that your company is the best choice.
To prove your company is the best choice you’re going to need compelling evidence that you can display on your website including
Potential customers will trust the opinions of others before they trust any other marketing strategies, so make sure to include good reviews, high ratings, and customer testimonials on your website.
To get reviews and testimonials, talk to customers who have been happy with your pool installation services in the past. Most people are glad to share their opinions if you ask them.
4. Utilize SEO
Designing your website for the best SEO (search engine optimization) is critical to the success of your business. Here are some things you can do to increase your site’s rankings in a list of search results
- Weave keywords into your website content
- Register your business with online review sites to get people talking about your business
- Link to trustworthy, high-authority sites
- Write web page meta-data descriptions that are accurate, unique, and relevant to potential customers.
Talking to other professionals who specialize in SEO for small businesses can also help in making sure your website has the best chance of showing up high in search results.
5. Learn the formula for building effective PPC Ads
An effective PPC ad is one that catches people’s interest and makes them want to click on your website rather than anyone else’s. A PPC ad needs the following to be effective:
- Attention-getting headline
- Unique Selling Point that makes you stand out from competitors
- Website description that features keywords and is relevant to your potential customer
- Clear call-to-action that tells potential customers exactly what to do once they click on your website
A Final Word On Creating a Winning Website
Your website is your most valuable tool for marketing your pool installation business. However, designing an effective website takes time that you might not have as a small business owner. A professional web design/digital marketing company can help you create a lead-generating website so you can focus on your business. Investing money in your website now can save and make you money in the future. Follow these pool installation marketing tips and you will see great improvement.