In this blog, we will discuss the process of what you can expect from your free consultation with Hook Agency. You will learn what we need from you, as well as get a quick look at what is happening on our side of things.
The first step in the free consultation is you reaching out to us. You can do this by going to our contact us page and filling out your information (the more information, the better). This form will be sent over to our director of business development, Tracy Kelly, who will read it over and respond with a short questionnaire for you to fill out.
The next step, the questionnaire, makes our phone call much more useful and valuable to you. It is split into three sections and covers topics that help us better understand you and your company’s current marketing situation. Once we get the completed questionnaire, we review it and send you a link to book a time for a 20-minute phone call.
During your twenty-minute phone call, we:
- Review your questionnaire and dive deeper where appropriate
- Walk through Hook Agency’s process & pricing
- Mutually agree if we are a good fit for each other and decide whether or not to continue the conversation
By the end of the call, it will be pretty clear as to whether or not we are a fit for each other.
If we decide to continue the conversation, the next step is the “Proposal & Team Meeting.” This meeting will go one of two ways and will depend on where you are in your decision process:
- Review your proposal and meet the team who will work with your company – this is usually done with SEO engagements
- Workshop a proposal to clarify exactly what you need, with the team you’ll be working with – this is usually done with website projects or larger marketing initiatives
If we believe you are better off working with another company, we will refer you to the places we believe can best assist you and your needs.