If anyone deserves a good chuckle now and then, it’s electricians. The long and grueling hours, weekend work, and inherent safety risks are more than enough reason to kick back and scroll through the funniest electrician content we could find.
To be honest, a quality electrician meme is hard to come by. Most of them make me feel like Carl;
Then again, that did make me laugh. With Carl providing some hope for the electrical comedy scene, we scoured the internet and social media to find some hilarious electrician content. We had to include a list of good old-fashioned memes, but we also added some funny social media content, and a few cartoons as well.
Cartoons have stood the test of time, so they deserve the first shot at making you laugh.
Because every electrician joke is some variation of “Watts up” or being a “current specialist”, we are going to spare you from the one-liners. Some of the most hilarious jokes we could find were via social media.
And finally here are a few electrician memes that ACTUALLY made us laugh.
10 Electrician Jokes:
1. What do electricians call a power outage?
A: A current event
2. Which is the smallest city?
3. Q: What do you call an electrician who tries to work as a carpenter?
A: A bad electrician
4. Never trust an electrician with no eyebrows.
5: What do you call a carpenter who tries to work as an electrician?
A: A dead carpenter
6. If you plant a light bulb in your garden, does it grow into a power plant?
7. Q: How tall is a union electrician?
A: Don’t know. I’ve never seen one of them stand up to do something.
8. People are usually shocked when they find out I’m not a very good electrician.
9. Old electricians never die, they just keep plugging away.
10. My electrician friend accidentally blew the power to the ice making factory.
Now they’ve gone into liquidation.
Did we get you to smirk at least? If so, mission accomplished. Thanks for checking out these electrician memes, cartoons, and jokes!