1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
Currently, I’d say The Office (Parks and Rec is a close second), but if it’s half as good as it looks, I’m pretty certain that The Mandelorian will usurp the title as soon as it airs.
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
It’s not super-secret, but I sing and play guitar.
3. What is your favorite Minneapolis Restaurant?
The Butcher and the Boar.
4. What’s your #1 Favorite beverage of all time?
COFFEE! Then Bourbon…then bourbon in my coffee.
5. If you could spend 1 hour with any famous person who would it be?
6. If you had to be re-born in a different U.S state – what would it be?
Without a doubt, it’d be Colorado.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Watch the original Star Wars trilogy.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
I’d go Italian with an appetizer of bruschetta, a chopped antipasto salad, followed by chicken parmesan with garlic mashed potatoes for the main course.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Under promise and over-deliver.
Show the rest of the interview
If you’re the owner of a WordPress website, or responsible for upkeep on one, this guide will help you confidently…
I will take a look at your current website and give you 3 marketing tips, or website edits to help you get more sales!