5 Fast Facts About
- Outside of her job as Web Project Manager, Maggie is an actor in the Twin Cities
- Her not-so-secret superpower is time management and the ability to juggle lots of different tasks at once
- She is an eco-friendly nerd and is always open to a conversation about sustainability
- She spent many of her childhood summers in Ukraine and can read the Cyrillic alphabet
- She loves fitness and nutrition and believes everyone needs a healthy dose of ice cream for a happy life
An interview with Maggie Benham:
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
My mom is from Colorado originally, and I’m pretty upset that she moved before I was born, so I’d like a re-do.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Hit up a ballet class, go hiking with my husband and puppy, and finish off the time with a fun meal at a restaurant patio. The weather, of course, would be a perfect 73 degrees.
8. What meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
Pesto pasta with roasted vegetables
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Major in what you love – you’ll find a job if you are hard-working, creative, and willing to make connections.