5 Fast Facts About
- Just graduated from the University of Minnesota this Spring with a degree in Marketing and Entrepreneurial Management
- Passionate videographer for local artists, sports teams, freelance clients, and now Hook
- First time ever getting paid for a video project was senior year of High School in the form of a Wendy’s 4 for 4
- Grew up playing hockey, now play mens league and am a diehard Minnesota Wild fan
- Goal to break 80 on the golf course this year
An interview with Jack Miller:
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
18 holes of golf straight to a sports bar with a good burger to recap the round
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Advocate for yourself and your worth