5 Fast Facts About
- Fulden is fluent in Turkish, and she is currently working to improve her Spanish skills
- She LOVES reading children’s books and writing stories
- She has been passionate about playing violin for over a decade
- She lets her curiosity drive her success
- She has traveled to 17 U.S. states, mostly by road trips!
An interview with Fulden Jaque:
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
Hawaii. Rebirth? I am down for a tropical paradise in another life time.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Start the day with a looooong breakfast table full of different food options. Then I would definitely enjoy beach time and reading a book!
8. What meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
Turkish Raki-Meze table. Google it to let your eyes feast! 🙂
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Embrace the space between beginnings and endings where uncertainty holds transformative potential. Let go and explore!