5 Fast Facts About
- Casey is our Manager of Recurring Services
- Casey has a degree in Marketing
- Casey has a cat with thumbs named Monkey
- Casey has a large collection of vintage cameras
- Casey loves a good karaoke party
An interview with Casey Swanson:
6. What is your weirdest fear?
FERRIS WHEELS. No, thank you.
7. What was the first thing you ever wrote – and started to consider yourself a writer?
I had a poem published to a small publication when I was in 3rd Grade. I’ve loved writing ever since, and love being able to build a career out of it!
8. What business person / guru / entrepreneur do you soak up the most from?
Sophia Amoruso – founder of fashion retailer, Nasty Gal and author of #GIRLBOSS. I really relate to her in a lot of ways, and have always been inspired by her entrepreneurial spirit. When I was losing hope during the job hunt post-college, #GIRLBOSS gave me the encouragement I needed to push through.
9. What is the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
It never hurts to ask. Advocating for yourself, and taking charge of your well-being in your career should be a priority.
1. What is your favorite 90’s movie?
Jurassic Park, with Tommy Boy a close second.
2. What is your favorite Minneapolis Restaurant?
3. If all commutes were 10 minutes, regardless of location, where would you live?
San Francisco – queue Tony Bennett.
4. If someone wrote a biography about you – what would it be called?
5. What was your favorite band / musical group when you were 18?
Brand New, or Cursive. “The Ugly Organ” remains one of my top 5 favorite albums of all time.