Foundation Repair Marketing Case Study
Smarter digital marketing helped beat last years total revenue – in August!
- One-of-a-kind, beautiful high-functioning website
- Better organization+ writing in Google Ads = more leads
- Ever-expanding blogs + city landing pages enlarging the sales funnel
PermaPier is already a well-respected and established foundation repair company in Texas. We helped accelerate their business development with powerful and strategic Google ad management. A great website also helps a ton, making sure that the people that do click through, are persuaded to do business with them.
Bolstering the professional visibility of the website is helping increase leads, and building the site out further with content will have a long-term impact on traffic and leads.
By creating more relevance in each of the ad groups, tightening up on non-converting keywords, and pushing into what was working month after month – we helped PermaPier drive way more leads, and beat last years revenue in August.
"We recently switched our Website and Marketing to Hook and couldn’t be more pleased. The communication is impeccable. They are the best digital marketing company we’ve dealt with and certainly plan to work with them for the foreseeable future. Thank you for being excellent."
Why’d it Work? Principles to Apply:
- Ever-present ‘Call-to-actions’ – We’ve found making key buttons, phone numbers, and forms super easy to get to, is never bad for conversions. Even on phones, we always have a CTA button at the bottom, to help make ‘turning into a customer’ as easy as possible.
- Diligent, Completely Custom Google Ad Management – We see many agencies copy + paste copy from different ad accounts, and mail it in on monthly management. We believe that great R.O.I. from Google Ads requires consistent modifications, and serious account structure so Google’s A.I. understands your ad campaigns and can help you get more good leads out of your spend.
- Content Marketing To Keep Your Site Fresh – Google eats content for breakfast. So in addition to building out location and niche landing pages to attract leads, we’re keeping PermaPier’s site fresh with blog content to crank open the top of their sales funnel with ‘awareness’ focused content. We’ve found it most effective to have both ‘lead generation pages’ and articles to woo the search engines and convert the leads.
Want all of the case study one page summaries sent to your e-mail?