Have this post read to you in a natural voice, so you can do other things:
The ideal candidate would communicate with designers and project managers, develop two WordPress sites a month on average, and help with more code-oriented technical edits and additional templates for ongoing SEO clients.
- Developing two WordPress sites a month (we use Underscores and Bootstrap, as well as Advanced Custom Fields to create WordPress websites from a base template- but often have to work on clients websites who have themes as well.)
- Helping with things like Site Speed, and other technical SEO edits including schema markup, and creating new templates for SEO purposes.
- Creating good rapport with clients regarding the development aspects of their project, and clearly and kindly communicating with our team.
- Be open to growing in WordPress development, and managing a remote development team, and improving our systems as you become more familiar with what we currently do.
- Remain vigorous, positive, and articulate in your communication even when having crucial conversations, or difficult ones.
- Be interested in a development centric role at a digital marketing agency.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Rapid computer skills within applications like Sublime text (or your preferred code editor), WordPress, basic database skills, DNS (ideally some light photoshop skills but not required.)
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Being friendly.
- Ideally, you also like design – as we do a lot of work that is centered around the aesthetics/looks of the website – and these components and the interactive elements of the site need to be good looking, and function smoothly.
Our core values
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads:
- Scrappy (Resourceful)
- Get Shit Done