The ideal candidate will help manage our existing contract developers, develop one WordPress site a month on average, and help with more code-oriented technical edits and additional templates for ongoing SEO clients.
- Delegating and creating expectations without outside developers, ensuring timelines are clear and followed
- Developing one WordPress site a month (we use Underscores and Bootstrap, as well as Advanced Custom Fields to create WordPress websites from a base template- but often have to work on clients websites who have themes as well.)
- Helping with things like Site Speed, and other technical SEO edits including schema markup, and creating new templates for SEO purposes.
- Creating good rapport with clients regarding the development aspects of their project, and clearly and kindly communicating with our team.
- Be open to growing in WordPress development, and managing a remote development team, and improving our systems as you become more familiar with what we currently do.
- Remain vigorous, positive, and articulate in your communication even when having crucial conversations, or difficult ones.
- Be interested in a development centric role at a digital marketing agency.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Rapid computer skills within applications like Sublime text (or your preferred code editor), WordPress, basic database skills, DNS (ideally some light photoshop skills but not required.)
- Strong creative thinking skills
- Being friendly.
- Ideally you also like design – as we do alot of work that is centered around the aesthetics/looks of the website – and these components and the interactive elements of the site need to be good looking, and function smoothly.
Our core values
- Scrappy (Resourceful)