Have this post read to you in a natural voice, so you can do other things:
Local applicants only please – Thank you!
We are looking for a highly talented web designer who would be helping us take our proven web design process to the next level. You will be working with owner and Art Director directly to learn more deeply about what makes for persuasive design, and be focused on ‘conversions-centric’ design + with an eye on Search Engine Optimization.
We work for many construction companies, so we consider ourselves a ‘blue collar’ agency, trying to find the balance between affordability, effectiveness and a work-horse mentality – to get the absolute most for our clients in terms of results. We need a truly talented designer, one who is adaptable, intuitive, and open to delegating work to our remote web development teams, and doing quality assurance on their work.
The absolute ideal candidate could do on the fly CSS & HTML changes, and be open to learning about code as well. We work very hard, and this designer will need to be driven, though we like to think of our team as pretty fun, with a lot of freedom to define what you’re working on hour to hour and drive the culture and grow with our company.
Technical Skills/ Duties
– Design quickly, and in a persuasive manner
– Understand of the strategic use of design in marketing
– Ability to take inspiration, and push the boundaries of style.
– Ability to pivot in different niches quickly (Financial and Construction being two primary ones.)
– Be focused and hard-working
– Show up to work 4 out 5 days (one day work from home if you want.)
– Work 40 hours a week.
– Ability to work as part of the team on design and development strategy, though most of the time will be spent hunkered down cranking out design.
– Be a self starter – constantly be looking for the next way to add value for clients.
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads: