I’m excited to share 10 awesome examples of web design inspiration for 2018! The principles that seem to show up again and again are:
- Diagonal angles
- Organic shapes
- Clean, simple design and full-width photography
- Illustration and bold, full-saturated colors
Without further ado – the examples I found of great design:
1. Boll Fashion E-commerce Website Design Inspiration – by Daniel Tan
Principles to consider: Pastels, soft colors in photography / fashion, and clean design.
2. Miyu Fashion Website Inspiration – by Edyta Kostaska
Principles to consider: Bright colors behind black and white, outlined squares used to frame other photographic elements.
3. Matterhorn Guide Finder – Outdoors Website Inspiration by Timo Wagner
Principles to consider: White elements used as user interface design whitespace.
4. Kami Design – Website Inspiration
Principles to consider: Pastels, and brutal simplicity.
5. Podcast Service – Visual design inspiration
Principles to consider: Circles, circular buttons and bright colors.
6. Cryptocurrency website design inspiration – Anton Avilov
Principles to consider: The Evolution of gradients, and layered overlapping shapes.
7. Glax Space / Illustration Website Design Inspiration – Outcrowd
Principles to consider: Organic, and free flowing shapes, and illustration.
8. Stripe website design – by Stripe.com
Principles to consider: Bright colors interspersed with heavy white space and clean user interface elements.
9. Social media tool website inspiration – Kickstagram.com
Principles to consider: Gradient overlays that move and evolve. (You’ll have to go to the live site to see this in action)
10. Gentlemen’s store – website design inspiration – by Alan Podemeski
Principles to consider: Big photography, clean design and ‘things arranged neatly’ with overhead photography.