If you want people to trust your company – you need to get them the right information. That means having 5-stars all over Google and Facebook, having testimonials, being part of organizations, and having pictures of your team and happy customers.
You need more people to be able to get this info – not just by word of mouth, or when you’re sitting in front of them, that’s great, but having only that is not ideal. You need to get all of this information in front of them, in a visual way, and on your website and social media. This way you expand that trust you have with people you know – out into the broader public and get more leads of social and your website.
1. Create social media headers with 5 stars in them, organizations you’re a part of
2. Put badges and testimonials all over your site
3. Showcase your best projects, happy customers, and your team (more important to be genuine than perfect).
Hey, how’s it going? It is Tim Brown, the construction company marketer, and this is “Construction Wise.” Our weekly video series about construction company marketing and construction marketing tips. Our first tip, visually showcase the trustworthy aspects of your business. You meet people in person on a regular basis, and it’s a lot easier to build rapport, to build this sense of connection with them because you’re right there, and you know people trust you. Some construction companies I’ve talked to have said, “we don’t get business online.” You want to know why that is? It’s because you’re not showcasing what’s trustworthy about your construction business on all of the channels like social media, your website, and everywhere you can get testimonials.
Here are some tips:
1) Create social media headers with five stars in them, and with any of the organizations that you’re a part of.
2) Put badges and testimonials all over your website, especially next to the contact form and the call to action button, a big button that nudges people in the direction of getting a free quote or contacting you.
3) Showcase your best projects – The pictures don’t have to be perfect, but you really want to show a track record, and show happy customers and their reviews. As well, you want to get your team on the website; you want to show their faces. I know, it’s not always the best pictures, you can be genuine with it, but you need actually to give substance to this online.
You know how to do it in person, now get out there and do it online. Thank you for joining me on my first episode of “Construction Wise.” We’ll be doing these video tips every week and giving you more reasons and more ways to stay up on your construction company marketing online.
Get a Free Instant SEO Audit
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads: