5 Fast Facts About
- Vincenzo started at Hook as a writer then Lead PPC strategist
- He has a beautiful wife, a dog named Batman, and a cat named Goku
- He loves creative strategy
- He is passionate about music, playing guitar, and piano
- He has hiked and adventured in Alaska, Hawaii, Arizona, and Colorado
An interview with Vincenzo Colosimo:
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
Hawaii, I love the culture and it’s one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
I’d visit a small town out in the country with my wife, go to antique stores, play an old guitar, and hope a stranger walked up and started singing with me.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
I have gourmet french toast down to a science. Soft and gooey french toast with a crunchy exterior, caramelized banana slices, and warm syrup (blueberry syrup if you’re feeling wild). My wife, the most important person I know, is usually pretty impressed.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
This is more career advice than anything, but my dad always encouraged me to “pursue passion over position”. That advice is what fueled me to become a writer!