1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
The Profit – I like watching companies go through positive transformations through improving the three basics of every business: operations, finance, and my personal favorite, sales & marketing.
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
I’m pretty good at gardening… I plant fruits, veggies, and Italian herbs every spring. Also, a few flowers here and there.
3. What is your favorite Minneapolis Restaurant?
Currently, it’s Red Cow – let’s grab lunch!
4. What’s your #1 Favorite beverage of all time?
Black coffee. With a side of water.
5. If you could spend 1 hour with any famous person who would it be?
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
Texas – Hill Country specifically.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Kayak, go for a hike and then head over to the bonfire.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
House salad, steak, and dessert.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Never stay comfortable.
Show the rest of the interview
It pisses me off when I hear horror stories from people who worked with new and shady low-price agencies or…
Online ads are confusing. And intimidating. “Just give us your credit card and we’ll get all types of Google ads…
We’ve curated the most important information for each of the key steps in our Digital Ads and PPC Process. We…
I will take a look at your current website and give you 3 marketing tips, or website edits to help you get more sales!