5 Fast Facts About
- Tracy worked at his family’s business from first grade to his junior year of college.
- Tracy helped a manufacturer scale one vertical market from 600k to over 2 million in annual sales.
- Tracy quit high school sports to compete in DECA & BPA (marketing) competitions.
- Tracy knows most of the marketing companies in town and will tell you who the best company to work with is (it’s not always Hook!).
- Tracy has an amazing family and he enjoys the outdoors.
An interview with Tracy Kelly:
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
Texas – Hill Country specifically.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Kayak, go for a hike and then head over to the bonfire.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
House salad, steak, and dessert.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Never stay comfortable.