5 Fast Facts About
- Sydnee loves building lasting relationships & coffee chats
- Sydnee advocates for continued adult learning
- Sydnee taught English in Prague for a year
- Sydnee is incredibly competitive and has been known to get in fights over card games (looking at you, Phase10)
- Sydnee has a degree in Event Management and plans weddings on the side
An interview with Sydnee Olsen:
5. If you could spend 1 hour with any famous person who would it be?
Chrissy Teigan! She built a brand around being unapologetically herself.
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
Colorado. I love the mountains and no humidity
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
The first half would be walking the streets of a new city, eating and drinking until I can’t anymore. Then the second half would be playing with a pug puppy, preferably one I just adopted and get to keep forever.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
Balsamic chicken with some veggies! However I’m a terrible cook, so I hope this important person is easy to please.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
“You will never know everything.” You can’t grow without continuing to learn and ask questions.
1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
One Tree Hill! My sister and I (for her 30th birthday..) flew to Wilmington, North Carolina for a One Tree Hill Convention. No shame.
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
It’s not necessarily a “hidden talent” but I LOVE detailed itineraries and my idea of fun is creating minute-by-minute timelines. If you have an event or vacation coming up, I’m your girl.
3. What is your favorite Minneapolis Restaurant?
Wakame happy hour on a Friday night. Who doesn’t want hip hop music with their sushi?
4. What’s your #1 Favorite beverage of all time?
Hendricks and soda with a cucumber.