1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
I cycle through Scrubs, Friends and House. However, I would say that Breaking Bad takes the cake.
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
I can make a water drop noise by flicking my cheek.
3. What is your favorite Minneapolis Restaurant?
Soul Fu at the Galley in North Loop has some BOMB dry-rub chicken wings!
4. What’s your #1 Favorite beverage of all time?
I’m a Coca-Cola guy.
5. If you could spend 1 hour with any famous person who would it be?
Denzel Washington… or Bryan Cranston.
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Take full advantage of my ability to fly without having to worry about the psychological consequences that it may have on the rest of humanity.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
Grilled Cheese w/ Bacon… because bacon is always impressive.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
“The only place that growth will ever happen for you is outside of your comfort zone.”
Show the rest of the interview
If you want to stick out from the competition, there are some important videos your company needs to help your…
It’s a simple question really, can I record video for SEO? Is video going to help my SEO strategy, and…
The benefits of video marketing are just too great for you to ignore anymore. It is here, and it is…
I will take a look at your current website and give you 3 marketing tips, or website edits to help you get more sales!