5 Fast Facts About
- I love all forms of storytelling, and enjoy helping clients find the story behind their business.
- I’ve been a professional actress since I was 3 years old. You can still catch me performing in theatres around the Twin Cities.
- Before joining Hook, I ran my own freelance writing business, helping clients develop their personal brand voice.
- You’ll never find me out in public without at least one book in my bag.
- My love language is food. If you show up at my house, you won’t be leaving without a meal!
An interview with Maureen O’Malley:
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
I think I’d love to live in a small seaside town in Maine.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
I’m driving to Lake Superior and going for a swim with my friends and family. And stopping for a Oreo Cookie blizzard at Dairy Queen on the way!
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
I would sit them down for a hearty bowl of brothy beans with parmesan and olive oil toast! Simple and delicious!
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Ask for what you need! No one will know unless you ask.
1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
Definitely Gilmore Girls! I’ve been watching the show on a neverending loop since I was twelve years old!
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
I’m (slowly) learning how to play the banjo.
3. What is your favorite Minneapolis Restaurant?
I could eat at Boludo every other day, without getting bored!
4. What’s your #1 Favorite beverage of all time?
I love my afternoon chai latte.
5. If you could spend 1 hour with any famous person who would it be?
I’d love to meet Leigh Bardugo, who is one of my favorite authors.