5 Fast Facts About
- Maureen loves all forms of storytelling, and enjoys helping clients find the story behind their business
- She’s been a professional actress since she was 3 years old. You can still catch her performing in theatres around the Twin Cities!
- Before joining Hook, she ran her own freelance writing business, helping clients develop their personal brand voice
- You’ll never find her out in public without at least one book in her bag
- Her love language is food. If you show up at her house, you won’t be leaving without a meal!
An interview with Maureen O’Malley:
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
I think I’d love to live in a small seaside town in Maine.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
I’m driving to Lake Superior and going for a swim with my friends and family. And stopping for a Oreo Cookie blizzard at Dairy Queen on the way!
8. What meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
I would sit them down for a hearty bowl of brothy beans with parmesan and olive oil toast! Simple and delicious!
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Ask for what you need! No one will know unless you ask.