5 Fast Facts About
- I’m the crochet KWEEN (knitting, too)
- I love finding ways to bring a brand’s personality into even the most boring or technical types of copy – ask me about my quizzes!
- I named my (girl) cat Leo, because I am very much a Leo.
- I’ve learned to embrace my extroverted side and try to inject my positive energy into every project.
- Aside from creating awesome SEO copy, I write very emotional (and potentially cringy) poetry in my free time.
An interview with Julieanna Smith:
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
Tucson, Arizona – queue Get Back!
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Spend it getting down and groovy at a music festival
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
Pasta fagiole just like my mama used to make it!
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
If there’s free beer in the fridge, but no health benefits – run.