5 Fast Facts About
- I improve our client’s SEO and create effective video content.
- I started a video production / marketing agency that I work on the side.
- I graduated college in 3 years, then spent a month traveling around Europe with my fiancé.
- I am getting married in September!
- I spend most of my weekends at my cabin in Northern Minnesota where you will find me playing with my camera, reading, or taking a sauna.
An interview with Jared Berg:
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
Probably Washington because it has a similar climate to Minnesota and I think it would be cool to grow up on either of the coasts.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Ideally I would like to be hanging out with my fiancé in the great outdoors doing some photography stuff.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
I would probably make a Chicken Bruschetta Pasta because I have made it successfully before and it is pretty darn good if I do say so myself.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
This is pretty straight forward, but just get it done.