1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
I love Schitt’s Creek!
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
Not necessarily a talent, but I can cook a frozen pizza perfectly every time without a timer.
3. What is your favorite Minneapolis Restaurant?
4. What’s your #1 Favorite beverage of all time?
5. If you could spend 1 hour with any famous person who would it be?
F. Scott Fitzgerald. My favorite book is The Great Gatsby, and I’d love to learn more about the realities of his life.
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
I’d sit down for a big homemade meal with my family, and spend the rest of the time relaxing outside with family & friends.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
I’d make a big breakfast no matter what time of day!
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
My dad always tells me to treat money as a tool. In many companies, I’ve seen it become very easy to prioritize profit over everything else, including creating value for your clients or customers.
Show the rest of the interview
Whether you’re starting a business, pivoting to digital, or making a career change, making the leap into digital marketing can…
I will take a look at your current website and give you 3 marketing tips, or website edits to help you get more sales!