5 Fast Facts About
- Helping Brands improve their SEO/digital marketing since 2012
- I’ve travelled to 7 different countries. Most of them multiple times.
- I was Captain of my hockey team and awarded “MVP” of our State Championship
- I was born and raised in Gilbert, Arizona. Mid 2021 I moved everything I own across the country to marry my dream girl and work with Hook.
- I enjoy creating fun and engaging video content to share on social media. Especially when I get to fly my drone.
An interview with Dillon Treloar:
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
Minnesota. Then I wouldn’t have had to make that boring drive through Texas.
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Spend time exploring outdoors with my Girls (Micky and Kiva)
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
I watched a lot of Chuck Norris & Kung-fu movies growing up. They’d be cooking me a meal after a stunt like that..
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Workers in the vineyard (Matthew 20: 1-16)
To put it simply, this story taught me not to worry about what others are being paid or how they are treated in our work environment. Instead, by putting my energy into progressing on a daily basis, I believe I will be rewarded.