1.What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
The String Cheese Incident. A guy flew into the crowd on a parachute, and there were giant inflatable dinosaurs walking around.
2. If you could trade places with any famous person who would it be?
It would have been Anthony Bourdain (RIP). Just traveling, eating, learning, telling stories. Now? I don’t know…Joe Rogan seems to live the right way.
3. What would be / will be the name of your palatial mansion one day?
The Storley Fortress of Mystical Mastery
4. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life – what would it be?
5. What’s the weirdest belief you have?
We’re in a simulation.
6. Were you ever in a club / clique / friend group with a name? What was the name?
No, but it would be the Goonies.
7. What’s your favorite beverage?
Kombucha (not a hipster)
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
Spicy chicken thighs on the cast iron.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
Show the rest of the interview
On February 13, one day after we powerfully optimized our client’s service page, it moved from position #11(second page of…
Isn’t company culture just a fancy way of saying, “we have a ping-pong table, we’re cool”? I always heard about…
If you want your site to act as more than a landing page for your marketing campaigns and compete for…
We'd love to share with you strategies for improving your website and ways to make your website easier to find on Google!
I will take a look at your current website and give you 3 marketing tips, or website edits to help you get more sales!