1.What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
The String Cheese Incident. A guy flew into the crowd on a parachute, and there were giant inflatable dinosaurs walking around.
2. If you could trade places with any famous person who would it be?
It would have been Anthony Bourdain (RIP). Just traveling, eating, learning, telling stories. Now? I don’t know…Joe Rogan seems to live the right way.
3. What would be / will be the name of your palatial mansion one day?
The Storley Fortress of Mystical Mastery
4. If you had to eat one meal for the rest of your life – what would it be? Pad Thai
5. What’s the weirdest belief you have? We’re in a simulation.
6. Were you ever in a club / clique / friend group with a name? What was the name? No, but it would be the Goonies.
7. What’s your favorite beverage? Kombucha (not a hipster)
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important? Spicy chicken thighs on the cast iron.
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten? You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with.
Show the rest of the interview
What Is Site Structure? Website structure is how your website is built and how its pages fit and link together….
At Hook Agency, we’re a bunch of SEO nerds. We live it, breathe it, know it, love it. And today,…
We are currently looking for a PPC Strategist / Account Executive here at Hook Agency. This role would be a…
I will take a look at your current website and give you 3 marketing tips, or website edits to help you get more sales!