1. What’s your favorite TV show of all time?
The Office – but maybe the Mandalorian will give it a run for the top spot.
2. Do you have any hidden talents?
Juggle but only 3 balls. I also play guitar and sing!
3. What is your favorite Minneapolis Restaurant?
Little Asia Cafe
4. What’s your #1 Favorite beverage of all time?
Iced vanilla latte
5. If you could spend 1 hour with any famous person who would it be?
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Restaurant hopping or scouring thrift stores with my dream girl (Jessica Anderson)!
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
Spicy chicken rigatoni
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Fear kills progress
Show the rest of the interview
Ever wonder where the Hook Agency crew likes to grab food? These are some of the restaurants that our team…
Working within the world of recruiting you probably already know how important it is that you find ways to be…
The one and only Tim Brown recently recorded this video to show us all how he has leveraged LinkedIn to…
I will take a look at your current website and give you 3 marketing tips, or website edits to help you get more sales!