5 Fast Facts About
- She was an Early Childhood Teacher for 6 years before making a career change
- She’s eager to learn and master the art of PPC and other digital marketing skills
- She has 3 nieces and 3 nephews
- She has run 4 half marathons
- She loves going to a good happy hour spot (preferably on a patio) with my fiance, Kevin and dog, Earl
An interview with Claudia Nuci:
6. If you had to be reborn in a different U.S state – what would it be?
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Go to a new city (travel time not included), try some tasty drinks and food, then attend an outdoor Lumineers concert.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
One of my favorite pasta dishes: Cajun garlic butter shrimp with pesto sauce
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Always look for opportunities to learn and grow and take every opportunity to improve your skills and personal development.