5 Fast Facts About
- Alex has a twin (he denies being the evil one.)
- Alex was a double major in marketing & finance.
- Alex loves Christmas music even in November.
- Alex is a health nut, and rarely eats sweets
- Alex loves baseball and his favorite player is Bryce Harper.
An interview with Alex Kleve:
6. When was the first time you knew you wanted to be in marketing?
In college, I took my first marketing class with an awesome professor that really made it fun and exciting, and knew this was the area I wanted to be in.
7. What’s your weirdest fear?
I don’t know how weird it is, but ghosts and paranormal activity. I haven’t had any experience with either, but the movies don’t make it look like the greatest of experiences.
8. What business person / guru / entrepreneur do you soak up the most from?
It might be a surprising answer, but I like A-Rod. He has a great podcast called The Corp, where he talks with different entrepreneurs about business and what has made them successful and gotten them to where they are. I’m through the first season/series he put out, and can’t wait for the next one.
9. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
I would go with a nice steak, with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and a little grilled veggies.
10. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
Pretty simple, but the best business advice I’ve received is to be a good listener.