5 Fast Facts About
- Alaska loves learning and graduated college in 2.5 years
- She majored in English with a love of good storytelling and textual analysis
- She believes self-improvement is its own reward and one’s own responsibility
- She loves roller skating, swimming, and running
- Her favorite time of day is the morning because it’s full of possibilities
An interview with Alaska Marleau:
5. If you could spend 1 hour with any famous person who would it be?
7. You have 6 hours to do anything you want. What do you choose?
Cook with my mom. Swim with my friends. Read a good book.
8. Gun to your head – what meal would you cook to try to impress someone really important?
Shrimp Cajun Soup (if they weren’t impressed, they’d be impressed by how spicy it is)
9. What’s the best business advice you’ve ever gotten?
The basics: Failure to prepare is preparing to fail.