The ideal candidate will analyze, review, and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This candidate will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility. We are willing to help you grow in this area if you are relatively new to SEO, but a digital marketing background is strongly preferred.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas needing improvement
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Create and launch campaigns
- Improve clients ‘rank’ in major search engines
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong creative thinking skills – like ideating for content strategy.
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads: