Bill Hickey of hickeyphotography.com shares on “How to Use Photography to Tell Your Story Online and Inspire Action”
Links for Tools and Resources:
1. Digital SLR Camera’s on Amazon – Top Sellers
2. Color Story App – iPhone App on iTunes
3. VSCO – Phone App
4. Limo Studio – Affordable Photography Lights
4. Lightroom Mobile – Phone App
4. Lightroom – Phone App
Basic outline of the podcast
1. Why do people need to be thinking about photography? How does photography tell the story quickly- How does it create a professional and compelling impression?
2. Q & A Time, where there’s an interview based on the topic at hand.
How do you get get the best shots you get – With key value propositions of a business in mind?
3. What are some pro tips about getting better photographic shots for web?
a. ⅓ – ⅔ Layout
b. Long horizontal layouts
c. Light is your subject –
d. Shoot Wide, Crop Tight
e. Illiminate your subject
f. Consistency in Editing
g. High, Middle, Low, Play with angles
4. Success in getting radical shots lately
5. How do you use photography to elicit trust?
– Inspire Action?
6. What is the future of photography for the web? What are the three things you’d do right now over the next week if you were new to photography and trying to take better shots for the web?
Shoot, shoot, shoot – Do an hour photo walk sometime this next week and take 50 pictures, barely think about it.
Think before you shoot – What makes it interesting, what makes the subject matter interesting? What makes it worth taking the photo?
Websites to help you learn photography
Other Relevant Links:
Thanks for listening/watching to “How to Use Photography to Tell Your Story Online and Inspire Action”
– Code World Podcast Ep. 8
Watch this quick video to see how savvy businesses save time and hook better leads: