Daniel Hutt, founder of ‘Amy My Content‘ and I talk about powerful ways to get more views of your content with paid promotion, ways to create powerful case studies, and how to make your content convert at an insanely high rate.
- What are some tools that will help people do paid content promotion
- Facebook ads.. Love the ‘people who like my page and their friends’ and remarketing
- Quuu Promote
- -Google Ads
- As for the actual promotion- canva for ad design/skype to interview customers and non customers etc
- Why not just let your content get natural traction
- Roi is slow or not there at all
- SEO benefits of promotion vs new content all the time
- Reclaim some sanity
- Works great for small teams also
- Farming vs hunting and building assets
- What’s a decent budget for small to mid-size business paid content promotion?- can get started for as low as $5 pew day
How can you get more out of your paid content promotion?
- Simple process -ad to content to an opt-in to an automated sale
- Content needs to convert to a lead
- Know your numbers before you start (Or approximation)
- Understand the audience
- Test small if budget us small – ab bs mutlivariate testing
- Focus groups and how the AI works
How do you get such amazing results from in-content e-mail opt-in / capture?
- Most get 2%- we get 15-83% optin rates
- Hyper Specific next steps offers
- Commitment and consistency principles
Would love to hear about how you’ve written case studies to be so much more effective?
Get a Free Instant SEO Audit
- Most say we do X and they got Y and thats it- but its not compelling- its like knowing the ending to a film
- Need to give away 99%
- Should be a how to guide with the client as the hero in the narrative so they can connect
- Promote content to make it more effective
- Can start and continue with a low budget
- Know your sexy numbers upfront- this way you can know whats possible and sleep easy at night.
- Understand your audience- the more research the more effective the ad
- Design the image AFTER the copy
- Test tight then expand to lower cost and let the AI do its magic
- Start small and then scale up if you want to…